Chapter 19: Popsicle

I'm going to graduate in a year! I can't wait! I squealed.

I looked at everyone in the class. All of the girls dressed fashionably to catch the Uchiha's attention.

Pathetic. I rolled my eyes.

Hinata dressed in an outfit which she is comfortable in. The guys just wore normal outfits. It was like I'm the only one who is dressed for battle and I'm the only one in class who actually looks like a ninja.

I sighed and rested my cheek on my palm.

This is boring.. I'd rather spend time training with daddy..

After school,I teleported away from class to avoid the fanboys. I started leaping on the roofs and reached the training grounds.

"It sucks that dad left for a mission and I'm all left alone.." I sighed.

~~~~~

After a nice bath,I walked to town and had dinner in Ichiraku's.

"Papa! Mama! I want to eat popsicles!" A kid's voice rang in my ears.

I looked behind and saw a small boy pleaded his parents with puppy eyes.

"Alright.. Just one" The father chuckled. The kid squealed with glee.

"But you have to promise you will finish your vegetables next time" The mother giggled. He pouted,but smiled brightly and nodded.

The father bought a twin popsicle and broke it in half. He gave one to the kid and he shared the other one with his wife.

I smiled warmly and felt my chest tightening. My visions started getting blurry and I could feel tears dropping on the floor.

I quickly wiped my tears away and walked home with a sad smile on my face and my gaze fixed on the ground.

After I turned a corner which leads to the alley of my house,a popsicle was held out to me. I gasped and stumbled back.

It looks like the twin popsicle the kid had with his parents a while ago..

I lifted my gaze upwards and saw the face of my dad.

"Daddy" I gasped silently.

He was holding the other popsicle into his mouth. He smiled warmly at me.

Tears brimmed my eyes as I took the popsicle away from his hand. He ruffled my hair and wiped my tears away with a chuckle.

I smiled and sobbed. I was so happy.

Daddy..

I laughed when he started to panic and did all sorts of silly things to stop me from crying. He even tried to cry together with me as well which made me laugh harder.

I threw myself at him and he caught me with an arm.

I'm happy with just the way I am!

I love you,daddy!