Chapter 13: Sakura Hatake

Kakashi's POV

"Hokage-sama" I greeted.

"Ah,Kakashi. How is Sakura?" He asked.

"She is fine,just needs time to recover. She will attend the academy after a week,however she is not allowed to do any heavy activities in case the wound opens up." I answered.

"Very well,I will inform Iruka about this. Anything else?"

"Yes,Hokage-sama" He raised an eyebrow. "I would like to resign from the ANBU." Surprisingly,he does not seem faze about this.

"May I know the reason?" He asked.

"Being an ANBU is like throwing our lives away. That was the reason why I joined in the first place. But now,I have some precious to protect. I can't die just yet" I answered truthfully.

He smiled and said,"Very well. I shall assign you to be a Jounin teacher."

"Thank you,Hokage-sama. I have one more request,if I may"

"Go on"

"I would like to be the sensei of my daughter,Sakura's team" I said.

"Accepted. Would you like to change her name as well?" He asked.

"You mean..." I looked at him in disbelief.

"Yes." I smiled and tempted to say yes,but..

"I'm sorry,Hokage-sama. Although I would love to,it is her decision to make." I said.

"Both of you are the same" He laughed. I looked at him curiously. "I visited her once and asked her that question. She answered she would love to,but the decision is yours as it is your family name"

I blinked a couple of times and smiled. "I would love to have her as my family and carry my family name. For I am very proud to have a daughter like her"

"The decision is made,then. Her name shall officially be Sakura Hatake" He said and wrote something on a scroll.

"Thank you,Hokage-sama" I bowed.

"Dismiss" He said and I vanished in thin air.

"Sakura Hatake.." I whispered and smiled.

I can imagine her reaction already. I chuckled.

"Better buy dangos for her before she persuades me to bring her out from the hospital" I said to myself.