Chapter 6: Met His Friends

When I hear Kakashi look so sad when he thought about those who are special to him,I felt sad for him. I jumped on him to give him a hug. He caught me and I hugged him.

"Don't wowwy,I won't die easily" I said as I remembered that he agreed that I be his someone special. I don't want to see him sad.. He hugged me back and we stood there for awhile.

We head back home and saw a group of people coming towards us.

"MY YOUTHFUL RIVAL AND MY YOUTHFUL CHERRY BLOSSOM!!" Gai shouted.

"Excuse me,who is yours?" Kakashi glared at him.

"Oh come on..don't be selfish! I brought our friends to see her!" He said.

"Oh,you are so cute!" A feminine voice said.

"Heh. Pinkie" A guy who is smoking said.

I coughed.

"Asuma!!" Kakashi yelled. "Don't smoke around her!!"

"Hai.. hai.." The guy named Asume said and sweat dropped. He threw his cigarette away,then stepped on it and sighed.

"My name is Kurenai and this is Asuma" The woman introduced.

"My name is Sakuwa." I smiled.

"Aww you are so cute." Kurenai said.

"She can't pronouns correctly" Asuma stated.

"I'll teach her" A guy said and I looked at him.

"AHH!!" I ran to hide behind Kakashi's legs.

"Yamato! Now you are scaring her!" Kakashi said.

"W-What did I do??" Yamato asked innocently.

"You should realise you look scary sometimes.. Especially when your eyes are wide open." Kurenai said.

"Really? Let's try again" Yamato said and squat down to my height. "Hello,I'm sorry. I don't mean to scare you. I'm Yamato" He smiled as reach out a hand.

I blinked a couple of times and walked over to him to shake his hand. Wrong move! He carried me and I widened my eyes and screamed as I squirmed out of his hands.

"Yamato! Put her down! Don't scare her!" Kakashi said furiously.

I punched his shoulder. "Let. Me. GO!!" I screamed.

Kakashi successfully snatched me away from him and glared at him. Yamato smirked.

"Get away from her" Kakashi growled and walked home.

He entered my room and I gasped.

"So..beautiful!!" I squealed and hugged him.

"Thank yew!!"

"You are very welcome,but if you really want to thank me,pronouns your words correctly" He chuckled.

"Alwight.." I pouted.

"I'm hungry..lets eat" He said.

"Okay!" I grinned happily.