Chapter 11

Just as promised, [Name] was a little earlier than he had expected her but he wasn't in a state of disapproval. In fact, it was the opposite and boosted more faith in the fact that she harbored feelings for him. She just didn’t know it yet. 

"Hello [Name]," Itachi greeted courteously, her wonderful name rolling smoothly off his tongue. 

"Itachi," she returned just as polite, a smile tugging at her lips.  

"Shall we?" He extended his arm towards her and she giggled melodiously, accepting his offer. Her delicious vanilla scent wafted to his nose and he impulsively inhaled deeply. 

Shisui, who as usual was sitting before the receptionist desk mocked her giggle and jeered, "As usual, don't have too much fun in there without me." 

"We wouldn't dare, Shisui," she called out without another backward glance as Itachi exasperatedly led her out of the lobby, rolling his eyes at his cousin. 

"Forgive my cousin for speaking out of line," he apologized, ushering her to the massage room. "Please let me know when you are ready." 

"Nonsense, I believe we're all comrades, at the very least," she waved her hands as a sign of dismissal. His lips twitched at her aberrant use of vocabulary and eyed the tempting sway of her hips before shaking his head, exiting the room. 

Hmm... to relieve or to not relieve, he mused. Unfortunately, his name was spoken as he sighed in disappointment; however the thought of his hands in contact with her body once again caused his heart to swell in anticipation.  

He started with the usual routine, beginning with her trapezius as he slowly made his way down. She was the first to break the content silence and asked, "Have you heard from your brother Sasuke?" 

His movements stilled before a diminutive smile appeared on his lips, resuming his actions. "No. As you can perceive from the night of the party, my family and I aren't on the best of terms." 

"Ah... I apologize if I overstepped any boundaries," she immediately said before sighing in pleasure as he massaged a particularly stiff spot. 

"Not at all," he responded just as quick. 

"It's just..." she trailed off, evoking a curious inquiry from him to continue. "I've attempted to contact Sasuke to no avail and then your parents... They made me an interesting offer." 

"Offer?" Now he was burning with inquisitiveness. "What did they ask of you?" His hands lingered on her side, almost in contact with the curve of her breast but not quite. 

She released another sigh, this time it was dreamy. The swell of his penis was increasing as perverse thoughts ran in his mind. "It was bizarre, really. At first, I believed they were jesting about the proposal when I mentioned Sasuke in the passing of our conversation. They disclosed to me that he was ill. Then they offered me a bit of money in exchange for- and I quote, "evacuate yourself from Sasuke's life". Very bizarre, seeing as they were kind to me the entire time since I was introduced to them..." 

"Did you accept their proposition?" He was yearning to know of her response. If she accepted, then she and Sasuke were no more. He felt triumphant as he was the one to set the plans in motion and unexpectedly his parents assisted in sealing the deal. However... Sasuke is ill and not deceased?  

"Yes," she replied absently. "The money was essential." 

"I have a few questions to fire at you, if I may," he began to say while massaging her skin. It was becoming second nature to him as he knew where her usual stiff spots were. 

"Do your best," she replied amusedly. 

"Did you ask how ill Sasuke was? What was the amount of money that they bargained you? Why was the money essential?" 

"Oh Itachi, being a nosy bugger today, aren't you?" 

"You gave me the right to do so," he shot back. 

She laughed, the vibrations traveling to his fingers, shooting through his arms and the rest of his body. He pleasantly shivered. "Touché. For starters, I didn't pry anymore than I had to so no. As for the amount of money... a million. Granted, it wasn't a very large amount compared to billions but I was not one to turn away. As for it being a necessity..." She lifted herself by the elbows before facing him, a mischievious twinkle in her eye. "Shall we save the mystery of the last question for another time?" 

He gaped at her brazenness as it was quite unexpected. His mouth had gone dry as she willing faced him, her round breasts bouncing lightly from when she sat upright. "… Alright," he managed to say. 

"Itachi," she purred, gently pulling him by the edges of his shirt so that he stood between her legs now. He blinked repeatedly, his mind unable to process the sudden turn of events. Was this really happening?  

"I know this isn't the correct timing and the client-masseur relationship rule is in place... but ever since that night, I'm unable to cease thinking about you," she admitted. Her legs deliciously rubbed against his for friction and she gazed up at him, her eyelashes fluttering like a gentle butterfly. "Kiss me," she breathed. 

He needed no further push when he lowered his head to begin by licking her supple bottom lip, one hand cradling the back of her head and the other to teasingly flick her nipple. She gasped from his startling touch, her center pressed closer to his groin. This gave him the chance to enter her mouth, his tongue sliding in smoothly with no resistance. As their tongues danced together he squeezed her breast with enough force for it to become pleasing. She panted in his mouth, their breaths mixing and lips smacking sensually eventually became too much for him. 

He pulled away reluctantly and noticed her flushed cheeks and swollen lips. He did that to her and felt boastful of his achievement.  

"Why did you break the kiss?" 

"I'm unable to stop myself if we continue at this rate," he groaned miserably, shutting his eyes.  

"Why can't we fuck here?" 

His eyes snapped open at her bold words, staring at her in amazement. "It would... it would not set a good example if someone were to catch us." 

"I enjoy risks." With that said, she pulled him roughly by his collar and met him in a lusty kiss. His only response was to push her down on the bed as he hurriedly whispered in her ear to be reticent before he took her willingly.