Chapter 8

Itachi was quivering with anticipation as she willingly leaned against him for support. 

Murmuring to her he said, “Would you prefer some place more quiet since you’re feeling indisposed?” 

“Yes please,” 

He surveyed the room, searching for his family members. When he located them, he saw they were standing on the other side of the huge room, amiably speaking with businessmen. He supposed he would have enough time to finish what he’d just started, but not long enough to worship every inch of her body. 

Quickly, he led her out of the fancy, adorned hotel lobby and into the elevator. The second floor, he supposed, would be an adequate amount of distance from the ongoing party. 

With an arm around her curvy waist, his every touch and movement seemed to be setting off breathy, quiet gasps from her. 

Almost, my love. We’re almost there. 

The elevator dinged and he continued to lead her straight to the nearest room. He pulled out his identification card and allowed the scanner to do its job. Now that the room was unlocked, he hastely and gently placed her on the bed. 

Her eyes were closed and her lips were parted, inviting him to steal a kiss… 

Fool, lock the door before you attempt anything. 

He practically sprinted for the door to be locked and made his way back to his beloved. 

Her eyes were half-lidded, merely staring at him. Waiting for him to make the first move. 

And he did. He let his hands trail upwards from her ankle to her calf to her thigh, marveling at the smooth skin. Now how was he supposed to remove this dress without ripping if off irrationally? 

He assumed pushing off the straps on her shoulders and shrugging her out of this alluring piece of clothing would have to do. 

As he made contact with her shoulder, she shuddered and grabbed onto his shoulders. "Hurry," she pleaded. 

"Assist me in confiscating the dress from you," he said huskily. He really, really couldn't wait any longer. All he wanted to do was bury himself inside her, all the way to the hilt and make her scream, scream his name until her voice was raw and sore. 

She shrugged off her straps, pulling her dress down and he greedily helped her so that it was finally off. 

Left in her black lingerie- Black is simply sensuous on her, he realized. But underneath these... she is even more so ravishing. 

He promptly lifted her so that he could unhook her bra strap from behind. With one swift motion he removed her underwear as well. 

She lay nude for his eyes to see and he could feel himself enlarge even more, if possible. It was his turn to remove his own clothes and he did so in haste. 

"Itachi... hurry," she sighed, beckoning him towards her. 

He settled over her and connected his lips with hers, moving them sensually against hers as his hands began to wander, pinching her nipple and lathering attention on her breasts. 

She squeaked in his mouth and he slid his tongue in, coating his saliva with hers as she moaned, wrapping her arms around his neck, and her legs around his waist as well. 

He broke off the kiss and groaned, feeling her heat against his. He wanted nothing more than to start now but he had to at least give her one of the greatest moments in her life. 

"Not yet, love," he panted. His fingers traveled to her clit as he rubbed softly in circles and she cried out, arching her back. He could feel her breasts touching his chest and if this kept up he couldn't last any longer. 

He plunged a finger in her hole and found that she was wet and ready for him. Very wet. As he began to move his finger in and out, he was watching her beautiful face. The way her eyebrows furrowed, her eyes tightly shut in concentration and her mouth open was just everything to him. And only he got to see this. 

"More," she begged him. 

"More?" he asked teasingly, his voice low. "Tell me how fast you want it." He slipped another finger in, his pace an agonizingly slow one. 

"Faster," was all she said. 

He quickened his pace and she was thrusting against him, lifting her hips to find that spot. He expertly moved his hand so that he was hitting her g-spot and she practically screamed in pleasure. She was almost close, he could feel it as she was becoming increasingly tighter around his fingers. 

"Say my name, love," he said. He wanted her to remember that he was the one who brought her to climax and not anyone else. 

"Itachi please!" she cried out. 

His fingering was becoming more rapid and agile and it wasn't very long until he felt her walls clamp around him as she moaned loudly. He groaned and couldn't wait for that to be his member instead. He retrieved his fingers and unable to help himself, had a taste of her. It was heavenly and he swore she tasted like vanilla and something else that was just her.  

A thought occurred to him, realizing he didn't bring any condoms. 

I'll have to pull out, he thought disappointingly. 

"[Name], are you ready?" he asked. He leaned over her and started to suck on her neck, making sure to leave multiple spots on the untainted skin. 

"Yes, yes, just fuck me. I can't take this anymore," the normally reserved woman whimpered.  

And he couldn't help himself anymore. He had promised himself he would take it slow and easy for her, that it would be her first time. He entered her in one swift motion and he stayed there, waiting for her expression to turn to one of pain. 

But it didn't. As she opened her eyes, she stared at him and demanded heatedly, "I told you to fuck me!" 

He made another realization. When his fingers were in her, she had not bled as well. Did that mean...? 

"Is this your first time?" he asked, his voice tense. 

"No... Itachi, please, please just fuck me!" she cried in desperation, her legs coiled around him even tighter. 

She's not a virgin. Who was the first? He was enraged for finding out the truth now, when he was inside of her. 

It's not like you're a saint yourself. Instead, dominate her. Take her rough and hard. Show her who's in charge. 

He nodded once with determination and began moving, causing his beloved to sigh with pleasure, lightly scraping her nails against his back. 

He could feel his own orgasm building up from the wetness that was encasing his penis. He started to move faster and he could hear skin slapping against skin. 

He looked down and he saw her eyes were closed once again. 

"Look at me when I'm making love to you," he demanded, breathing laboriously. 

He saw her beautiful, glazed eyes staring back at him as she released her seductive moans. He kissed her as he thrust in and out of her, his pace relentless and fast. 

"Come for me [Name],"  

"Ah, ah, AH-" 

She came as she clenched around him and he was close too, ready to pull out and- 

No. 

I will not pull out. I'll make her mine. I'll tie her down to me foreverhe growled silently. 

A few more erratic thrusts and he was sent over the edge, spilling his seed inside her. He slowly lowered himself on her body so that he didn't crush her, both sheathed in a layer of sweat. He felt his penis length slowly shrink back to its normal size, still inside her. 

And finally, finally she's mine.