Chapter 17: Getting Treatment

Connor and Jiro ran through the streets of the burning city once again. Jiro looked back to see Connor falling behind, holding his hand on his stomach because of his lightsaber wound. He didn't think much of it until he saw Connor trip and fall in pain.

Jiro ran back to help him up. "Are you okay?"

"Y-yeah..." Connor said with a slight cough. "I'm good." 

Jiro then saw blood on Connor's glove, he examined it before putting his hand on Connor's wound. "We got to get you-" Jiro was interrupted by Cantor coming up from behind and grabbing him, covering his mouth with his hand.

"I don't think you're going to be making out alive this time..." Cantor said. Connor stumbled back as he saw Cantor activate his red lightsaber. Connor decided to run but then he saw Aura standing on the other side, her lightsaber activated.

"Give yourself up to the First Order or die!" Aura said. Connor looked at Cantor, then at Aura. He then activated Jiro's lightsaber and charged at Cantor. Just before the glowing blue blade could slash through and kill Cantor, he used the Force to stop the blade from hitting him. "How cute!" Cantor said, before forcefully throwing Connor to a wall with using the Force.

Connor was almost unconscious. His vision was getting blurry, he was also about to pass out from both his wound and the impact from the wall, but before long he tried getting back up to his feet. But of course, he failed to. His legs then started to feel like jelly, causing him to fall to the ground as he grunted in pain.

Once Cantor saw that Connor was weak enough, he looked at Aura and told her, "I'll take the Nautolan, you finish of the boy."

"On it!" Aura then walked up to Connor and pointed her lightsaber at his neck. "Do you have any last words?"

Connor then quietly mouthed the words, "Don't do it... Please!" Aura then raised her saber to strike Connor. He braced for impact but then someone shot Aura in the chest, knocking her to the ground, but not fatally. It was Draco. He twirled his pistol around and then run towards Connor.

"Hey kid! Are you okay?" Draco asked. He then looked at Connor's stomach wound. "We gotta get you outta here!" Draco then started to carry Connor around his shoulders.

"Where's the rest of the crew?" Connor asked, grunting in pain.

"They're on the transport." Draco said, he then looked at Connor's bleeding wound, which was leaving blood trails with each steps they took.

"We gotta get you treated." Draco said. Once they got to the transport, Draco laid Connor down on the floor. Jackal then rushed toward them, "How is he doing?" she asked.

"Not good." Draco said, heart racing and rushed. "Hey Aaron!" he continued. "Would you pass me the bacta spray in that bag next to you?"

"On it!" Aaron said. He dug through a brown leather bag that sat next to him for the bacta spray. Aaron then threw the bottle to Draco to give to Connor. 

Draco held the bottle in his hand. "This is bacta healing spray." he said while spraying the blue liquid onto Connor's wound. "It'll heal you in a matter of hours. So it's best if you stay off your feet for a while." Connor then thought to himself for a little while before briefly getting up from the floor to get in his seat to rest, he was worried about Jayden and Jiro, he had hoped that they were okay and that they would be reunited as soon as possible.