Chapter 8: Arriving At The Bar

The Shield Squadron, minus Oberon and Shira, walked through the alleyways of the city until they reached a bar located in a back alley. The bar was small on the outside. It didn't look very fancy like most of the bars and restaurants in the underworld of Coruscant or Hosnian Prime. It looked more isolated and unknown. But Jackal knew that someone at this bar is someone who they can rely on to find Jayden and bring her home. 

However, Connor and the rest of the crew were skeptical. "Are you sure that this is where we're supposed to go?" he asked.

"I'm positive." Jackal said. "The guy who runs this place can help locate almost anyone who's missing."

"Well, I just hope that this 'guy' is someone we can trust..." Aaron said.

"Relax kid, We're friends. He's someone that I know we can trust." Jackal responded.

"Well I hope so." Aaron responded.

AM-76 looked to the left and started beeping in fear. "What is it?" Connor asked. Connor then looked behind him to see two Stormtroopers in the distance walking in his direction from the left-hand side. "Uh, guys?" he muttered. "Two Stormtroopers are walking in our direction."

"Damn it...." Draco muttered. "Just when I thought we wouldn't be in any trouble..."

"If they spot us, we'll be captured!" Aaron said, panicked.

"Not if we head into the bar now!" Jackal said. "Quick! inside!" Aaron and Connor began heading into the bar, before stopping at the door for some reason.

"Wait!" Connor yelled. "If we all headed in there at once as soon as the troopers walked by, it would be very suspicious to them. Don't you think?"

"Maybe one of us should stay outside. Maybe it wouldn't be as suspicious?" Aaron said, stepping into the conversation.

Jackal looked at Draco. "Draco, stay outside. You're the least recognizable person out of this group, besides the droid anyway."

"What? Why do I have to stay out here?" Draco complained.

"Connor's a Jedi, Aaron's a Stormtrooper, I'm a pilot." Jackal said. "You'll be recognized. While you can easily blend in as a civilian." she continued.

Draco thought about it for a second. "That makes sense..." Connor, Aaron, AM-76, and Jackal then went into the bar, leaving Draco outside. Draco took a deep breath as he stood beside the door when the Stormtroopers walked by.

"Good day trooper!" Draco said, trying to act unsuspecting.

"Good day to you civilian!" one of the Stormtroopers said, walking past Draco.

"That guy looked familiar..." the other Stormtrooper said. "Have we seen him somewhere before?"

"I dunno..." the first stormtrooper said. "Maybe he comes around here a lot?"

"Maybe." the other Stormtrooper said.

Draco began to notice the Stormtroopers walking away. "Close call..." Draco muttered as he sighed. There was nothing to be worried about now.