3) Their confession~

Bắt đầu từ đầu

Leorio:
As you were sitting there you both couldn't focus on your studies and were gazing at each other. "Hey.. (Y/N).." - you drank from your coffee and looked at him "Yes?" - he looked very nervous for some reason, but then grabbed your hand - "I really wanted to tell you something from a while.." "Actually Oreo, I want to tell you something too.." "Okay lets say it together on 3" 1..2..3.. "I like you." - you both said in unison and blushed - "Well Oreo does that mean we're together.?" "Absolutely" - he kissed your hand.

♠️Hisoka:"You really surprise me

️Hisoka:
"You really surprise me. You're a different one (Y/N).. " - you looked confused - "What do you mean I'm a different one..?" - he smirked at you. - "Mmm.. Yes you're much more different than my other toys darling. You really have no fear do you?" "Even if I had it's none of your business Hisoka." "Let me get to the point doll.. I mean your pretty face is not a one to waste. - he had his finger at your cheek and they slid down to your chin which made you lightly blush and you looked down in attempt to hide it. -" Aw you're such a cutie. Maybe that's why I like you." - at these words your eyes immediately shot up to his royal gold ones. - "Y-you do?" "Mm.. Yes darling I do" - his hands moved down to your hair (sorry if you have short hair :/ ) "You're a true doll (Y/N) and I have a question for you." - when he spoke your name that meant he's serious instead of giving you any other cute name and you listened carefully. - "Will you be MY doll (Y/N) ~♡" "I-I.." - you blushed hard and covered your face with your hand - "No need to be shy kitten~♡" - he moved your hand and cupped your cheek-"So what do you say?" "Yes.. I'll be yours Hisoka." - you gazed at him as you saw him smile truthfully. "I'm glad."

Illumi:"Yeah we don't have other choice and it's probably meant to be

Illumi:
"Yeah we don't have other choice and it's probably meant to be.." - Illumi nodded - "Wait I have a question Illumi." "Shoot." - he turned to face you which made you very anxious and you started playing with your hair (if it's short with your nails) - "Do you even like me in some sort..?" - he thought for a second and nodded. - "I don't think you're so sure about it. You don't have to answer me now. Take your time." "(Y/N).." - you suddenly felt hands wrapping around your waist and a chin resting on your shoulder - "I am absolutely sure dear. When im not sure I don't answer. And whatever the future has for us we will get trough it as long as you learn to like me." - you blushed - "Illumi.. It's not that I don't like you. I've been crushing on you since we're little. I've already grew a liking towards you." - he slightly blushed and nodded then you kissed his cheek.

✝️Chrollo:"Also no need to hide your identity there since we won't be out to kill

️Chrollo:
"Also no need to hide your identity there since we won't be out to kill." - he smiled and winked at you as he left which made you blush. A little bit later you were ready and you heard a knock at your door and as you opened it you saw nobody, but Chrollo. He had his hair down and was wearing a black suit." You look beautiful (Y/N)." - you smiled - "You look really handsome too, Chrollo. Shall we go?" - you grabbed him by the arm and got to the car that he prepared. He took you to a five star restaurant and sat by a huge window with the view of Yorknew. "Wow you really prepared everything perfectly, didn't you." - he nodded and smiled - "I think we will achieve so much thanks to you joining us." - he grabbed your hand and got something out of his pocket. It was a small box and he gaved it to you. When you opened it you smiled "Thank you so much.. But you didn't have to.. - it was an elegant golden bracelet -

 - it was an elegant golden bracelet -

" No need to thank me dear. " - he grabbed the bracelet and helped you put it on your left hand. - " I'll do my best to never lose it. " - he chuckled -" Even if you lose it, it doesn't matter to me as long as I don't lose you." "W-what do you mean?" "Will you be my girlfriend (Y/N)?" "I- Y-yes!"

" "W-what do you mean?" "Will you be my girlfriend (Y/N)?" "I- Y-yes!"