chapter 10: revenge tastes real different here

(That is me in da picture)
{your pov}

Austria he asked to meet with me just to chat he said he wanted to get to know me but we have never met i hardly even know who he is. why does he want to talk with me. I placed the letter/invitation on my bed "FRANCISSSS I'VE BEEN INVITED TO AUSTRIA'S I WILL BE BACK LATER" i shouted as I grabbed a shirt and leggings with a matching cloak changing into them and grabbing my sword before walking out the door I didn't get a response he must be either sleeping or doing something important. I made my way to Austria's and after some time I arrived. I stood at the door a little anxious but shook it off and knocked. "Ciao oh mr Austria said-a he was expecting someone are-a you (c/n)?" A little boy dressed in girls clothes looked up and asked me. "Yeah I am where is he" I replied accidentally sounding rude. "Oh um he's sat at the piano in the room that's down the hall on the left just follow me" the boy closed the door as soon as I stepped in and took my hand leading me to the room "thank you....um" "sì I'm-a Italy Veneziano or just-a Italy sorry for not introducing myself" Italy apologised "haha there's no need to be sorry anyway I shall see you later" I pat Italy's head and walk into the room whilst Austria plays the piano it's quite relaxing and soothing. When the music has finished he comes and sits opposite me. "Why did you invite me is it something important we've never met properly before?" I ask and put my hands on my crossed legs "vell zhats exactly vhy i vanted jou round I accidentally stumbled across one of Prussia's diary's vhilst cleaning he had left it out in zhe open and I read a good portion of it zhere vere a lot of bits about...jou he's definitely in love I just vanted to know jou in person i vas intrigued to say zhe least." Austria explained I felt some kind of anger bubbling up remembering how much I still love Gilbert even after his betrayal even when I try to forget about him. Suddenly both me and Austria hear stomping from the room across from ours and then the door slams open. Gilbird comes flying at me full speed and nuzzles into my neck "aw I missed you too lil guy" I stroke Gilbird and watch the scene in front of me. "JOU READ MEIN FUCKING DIARY ZHOSE ARE PRIVATE!" Gilbert shouted he looked like he might start crying. Why the fuck was he here he doesn't live here wha does he want to try and attack me again is this all a little show before they both gang up on me! Gil was about to start throwing hands with Austria then Italy came running in and pulled on Gil's sleeve begging him not to fight not that it will do anything. I roll my eyes and punch Gilbert square in the jaw and push Gilbert away from Austria I then grab the back of Gil's shirt and drag him out not caring if it's choking him or not. "What are you doing? and YOU left your diary out you can't just expect no one to read it" I said whilst poking him in the chest harshly "I...I'm sorry for zhat it's just zhere vere some embarrassing zhings in zhere, danke gott he didn't read zhe end." Gilbert explained himself and then hugged me rather tight and before I knew it he was crying into my shoulder. I wanted to cry too but I was just so angry and hurt by the past still. I did wrap my arms around him though. "You idiot next time you should lock them up...now I'm going to say goodbye to Austria I've had enough for today don't fight I think it scares that cute little Italy." I walk off back to the room with Austria "haha if I knew it vas going to lead to a fight I vouldn't have touched zhat diary." Austria says to me. I put a hand on his shoulder "yes well you should know diary's are private, anyway I'm going to go home it was nice talking to you I hope we meet again." I turn around and Italy seemed to appear from no where or he's just really quiet either way he grabbed my hand and walked me to the door. "Hey Bella (c/n) the next-a time I see you can-a we do some painting together." Italy asked tear stains on his cheeks from the earlier commotion I crouch down to his level and hug him "of course we can paint but I'm not very good at it you might have to teach me" I pat his head and walk out back to France's house I decide to take a detour and go into the woods my mind and emotions are racing. I soon get quite deep in the woods and punch a tree a few times my knuckles become red raw and bleeding a little "I can't believe he acted as if the past never happened I hate him I hate him I HATE HIM!" I screamed and punched the tree some more times "BASTARD!" I fell to my knees and started crying blood streaming from my knuckles. "(Y/n). I'm sorry really I vant to be best friends again but I know zhat vont happen jou don't trust me anymore if jou are awesome enough to let me explain zhen maybe it will make zhings a bit better please I'm....I'm begging jou because I still love you I tried to forget but I can't und it hurts so much being vith out jou." Did Gil chase me here. My body leans forward and my head is on the ground I'm crying hard "I can't" I suddenly stand up tears still running down my face I put my hand on my sword and pull it out "I can't because you will never know how bad it felt." I slash my sword across Gilbert's chest he doesn't move he takes the hit it cuts right through his clothes and deep through his skin he starts to bleed a lot why did I think revenge would be good.