my wrld.

i want us forever. 

***Jarad***

"Wake up bitch" Tierra says. Tierra (another queeennn. Tierra Whack. ❤) and Denzel where the only people Jarad would hang out with. He's not really an outgoing person and likes to stay with the same people he talks to, and is really bad at meeting new people (litteraly me. 😂) "Hurry up, wake up." Tierra says annoyed. "Bitch. Wake. The. Fuck. Up" she says while grabbing the water sprayer and spraying it all over his face. "What the fuck" Jarad says wiping his face and walking to the bathroom, half asleep. Today Jarad was nervous because today he was gonna be torturing people, and usually he's very quite, but today he has no choice but to talk. He took off his clothes and got in the warm shower. Letting the hot water hit his body. Once he was done he grabed the towel and started drying his dreads while grabbing the same towel and wrapping it around his waist. Jarad was deciding what he was gonna wear while brushing his teeth. Jarad finally decided what he was gonna wear. A pink and yellow sweater, some blue jeans and, black shoes, he had really bad eye sight so he decided to wear his glasses, Jarad was always insecure, people would always judge him for his weight and Jarad didnt want people to judge him for wearing his glasses. He thought he looked so weird with his glasses but just wear them anyway, because he thought, im probably not gonna teach someone that important.

 He thought he looked so weird with his glasses but just wear them anyway, because he thought, im probably not gonna teach someone that important

Once Jarad got out of the restroom, Tierra smiled real big "AWWW" she said smiling. "What?" Jarad asked confused. "You're wearing your glasses." Tierra says laughing. "What?" Jarad says totally forgetting he was wear them "Dumbass you're wearing them right now" Tierra says laughing. Jarad rolls his eyes playfully at her. "Can we just go?" 

Once They get into the car they put on Frank Ocean, something Jarad and Tierra both like

Then Tierra puts on Get You by Daniel Ceaser before pulling up to Denzel's house

Through drought and famine, natural disasters 

My baby has been around for me

Kingdoms have fallen, angels be calling

None of that could ever make me leave

Every time I look into your eyes I see it

You're all I need

Every time I get a bit inside I feel it

Ooh, who could've thought I'd get you

Ooh, who would've thought I'd get you

While closing there eyes singing the song. 

Denzel gets in the car confused. "Ya'll good? Are you crying Tierra? What happend?" he asks confused. "Daniel Ceaser." Tierra says wiping away the tear "Huh?" he asks more confused. "We in are feelings Denzel, now leave us alone." Jarad says while Denzel laughs. "Ight then" He says while Tierra puts on the song agian

***school***

"Good luck." Denzel says before walking towards Miles and Destin. I wish i was as good at talking to people as Denzel was Jarad thought. 

"Ok class so today we will still be finishing off the sentence structure" "Now Jarad unfortunately, you're the only one in this class who dosent have a partner" The teacher says while everyone laughs. "And Symere your partner isn't here today, so you and Jarad could partner up just for today." She says. Who's Symere? i look around to see the only guy that i dont recognize. "And Gazzy you weren't here yesterday so you can just partner up with Omar." she says, while gazzy looks down, blushing. Are they a thing? "U..um..a..are you Ja-Jarad?" a boy with colorful dreads asks. 

Jarad always thought he was short but compared to Symere he looks tall. "Yeah" Jarad says smiling. "Thank god, your here" he says laughing. "Huh?" Jarad says confused "Oh..it..its nothing...i just...wanna partner up w-with someone else." "Why? You dont like ig-"

 "I hate that bitch." He says cutting Jarad off. "Damn. Why?" Jarad asked, laughing. "I..i..i just..i dont know..i hate how she t-takes e..everything away f...f..from me." he says with a sad face. "Everything? Like what?" Jarad asked there was an awkward silence what seemed like forever. "Jordan." He replied before looking down. "What? You like him?" Jarad asked grinning. "A..Alot." Symere simply replied "Then just talk to him." "I do, but its not that easy." "I feel you." Jarad says looking over at Micheal. "Do you like him?" Symere said smiling. "I...i..i dont know" He replied

"Um Jarad Higgins...can you come over here for a second" The teacher asked. "Yeah, wh-what is it mrs? "Um your aware that after school you need to stay for tutoring?" "Yeah." Jarad says. "Oh. Just letting you know, You're gonna be tutoring..hold on gimme a second." She says pulling up her computer. "You're gonna be tutoring Gazzy Garcia and Micheal White" she says "Ok...wait did you say Micheal?" Jarad asked nervously. "Yes, sir" "Is there anyway I can just tutor Gazzy?" He asked. "No, thats impossible. They both need help." She says looking back down at her computer. 

"Tierra." Jarad says calling her. "Hold on" she says, while talking to Megan. "No I need to talk to you now" Jarad says pulling her arm. "Wait!" she says. "Please its important" "Uhh fine" she says. "What is it?" she says annoyed. "IM TUTORING MICHEAL" Jarad says a little too loud that, even Micheal heard. "What about me?" Micheal says looking at Jarad. "N-Nothing" he said. "Well I heard my name, so what did you say?" Micheal says looking at Jarad like he's stupid "HE SAID NOTHING" Tierra says at him "Ight" Micheal says grinning. Everyone was looking at them "This is so embarrassing" Jarad says to Tierra. 

After the incident happend in the halls hours ago, all Jarad could think of is how embarrassing he is, he was so embarrassed that he didnt even wanna see Micheal. "Hi Jarad" Gazzy says putting a shoulder around him "Heyyy" Jarad says fake smiling. He put his books and papers down on the table waiting for Micheal. Surprisingly Micheal did show up, "Can we just hurry up and get this over with, I need to go to Aylek$" Micheal says annoyed, lowkey that hurt Jarad's feeling. "Ok so, there are four types of sentence structures there's..." Jarad pause's realized they're barely starting and neither of them aren't even listening Gazzy was playing with his dreds in his own little world, and Micheal was on his phone. Jarad got annoyed and took Micheal's phone from his hand and slapped Gazzy in the face "THIS IS WHY YALL ARE FAILING" he says annoyed. "Owh, what the fuck was that for." Gazzy says, rubbing his face. 

"Give me my phone back" Micheal says, Not really that annoyed as Jarad was expecting. "Nah" he says. "You good Gaz?" Micheal says looking at Gazzy. "No" He says mumbling some words Jarad couldn't understand Jarad was just guess he was talking shit but just ignored it. "Can you slap me?" Micheal says laughing. 

"Bet." Jarad says. "Im just kidding. Just kidding, you probably hit hard, I mean look at Gazzy" He says, both of them looking at Gazzy, Gazzy was wiping his tears. "Awh im sorry, r u crying?" He says "NO. Im just sweating from my eyes." he says mumbling. 

"Ok guys stop, we need to get this done" Jarad says laughing. "Awhh... can you do it for me Jarad?" Trippie says "No." "Ill do anything for you if you do all my homework." "Anything?" Jarad asked grinning "Anything." Micheal says

theres finna be a pt 2. just wait 

this chapter kinda sucked but whatever i actually have online class in 2 minutes so yeah.

love u ❤

(1287 Words)