alone.

do you ever feel alone when your with people? 

***Symere***

It was Symere's first day of school at Piper High School. Also Symere's first time being in Florida. Symere had no choice but to move away from Philadelphia, he didnt wanna be reminded by his father any longer.

Symere's father was an alcoholic, and was always in and out of jail. When Symere was 11 he got molested. He's father would constantly molested and abuse Symere, he would even feed him expired food. And If he is being honest even getting the chance to eat anything edible was lucky for him, the longest Symere would be left alone in a dark cold room with no food, no bed, not even a pillow just a blanket and the cold hard ground... the longest he would go without eating is probably 2-4 weeks. 

***flashback***

All Symere could think about is darkness, he was so hungry and cold, that he struggled to even stand up, Symere was starving, he hadn't ate in 10 days. Before Symere was about to close his eyes. He heard a loud thump at his door

"Syyyymeerreee i know your in there" 

There stood his drunk father.

"GET UP." 

Symere's father says harshly, while Symere slowly gets up terrified. Symere's father grabs him by the arm really hard that he made him a bruise, and pushes him on the couch. "TAKE OFF YOUR CLOTHES" His father says to him. "wh-what-no" He says scared and shaking

"DID YOU JUST SAY NO TO ME." 

"i-"

before Symere could even realized he's father grabs a random extension cord off the floor and starts beating Symere with it. 

"NO PLEASE IM S-SO-SORRY"

bruises and red dark marks start to appear all over Symere's body

"NOW TAKE OFF YOUR FUCKING CLOTHES"

Symere had no choice but to do as told. Or he know things where gonna get way worse. His father pushes Symere on the couch and starts sucking on he's skin. Symere starts sobbing and thats when his father stops "WHAT?" he says harshly. Symere had a hard time trying to form a sentence "no-nothing" he says with a shaky voice. "if i see you fucking crying one more time things are gonna get way worse you understand me" He says harshly. Symere just shakes he's head while trying really hard not to cry. His father goes back to what he was doing, Hickeys started to form all over Symere's body, which made Symere grossed out. Then his father takes it farther, getting on top of Symere. Symere couldn't take it any longer pushing him off "s-stop please" he says covering his face in his hands. "WHAT DID I JUST FUCKING TELL YOU." his father saying grabbing his bear bottle and slamming it against Symere's naked body, before walking away mad. Symere starts crying loudly but then stops, because he didnt wanna get hit again so he bit his lip really hard while taking off the glass from his legs, and stomach, trying his hardest to not let out a cry but he couldn't take it before screaming in pain. His father comes out, which made Symere even more scared. "im so-sorry". his father just laughs and shakes his head before going back outside. Symere took out even more glass from the side of his stomach shaking and full of blood. Symere limps to the cabinet blood dripping from different parts of his body. Symere felt like fainting and his vision was very blurry. He grabs about 30 band-aids before heading back to his dark room.

***end of flashback***

just thinking of that made Symere cry out of fright. He snaps out of it and looks at the time 

Symere's POV

7:01

Fuckkk. Imma be late

I hurried up and got ready, i grabed my red and blue hoodie, some red sweats i got off the ground, my chain and some ugly ass shoes i got from the thrift store 😂i just decided to leave my hair the way it is. 

i grabed my backpack and put on some chapstick before heading out

Once i got in the car i got my aux and went on Soundcloud putting Act Up by City Girls before pulling up in the McDonalds drive-thru

***school***

Once i went in to the two doors. I saw how big it was which for some reason made me even more nervous, the only thing im scared of is what if people dont like me? i mean ive been told many times that i was weird that i kinda believe it now. "Um he-hello mrs. My na-name is Sy-Symere W-W-Woods, im a new student-" "Ohhhh yes Symere Woods, nice to meet you!" she says while handing me my schedule. "Right now i have to go print something but heres, Mr. Carter. Jordan you mind showing Symere here were everything is" she says. I look up to see a boy with drieds whos way taller than me. I know im not gay and i dont fuck with that sus shit but damn he's fine. "Who dat?" he says laughing. "Jordan dont be rude." she says "Well yall two have fun ill be right back." she says. There was an awkward silence which i thought was gonna last forever. 

Symere (third pov)

(and sorry i keep changing the pov i just find third person more easier idk..) "So..uh whats your first period" Jordan said as they started walking down the halls. "English." Symere replied. "Oh damn, same. I hate that fucking teacher." Jordan says laughing. "Whats your name agian, im Jordan." "Um..Sy-Symere..i know its- An ugly name" Symere says laughing shyly. "Nah, its kinda cute." Jordan says looking up and down at Symere before looking away. "Thanks" 

The bell rang for lunch, everyone was with there friends laughing and talking. While Symere was by himself walking with his head down, try to look for Jordan since that was the only person he actually liked out of the school right now. Symere continued to walk try to find where Jordan was when he bumped into someone with red dreads "Ay watch where your going, fat ass" (flashback to mean girls 💀) 

anywaysss back to this 😂

"Ay watch where your going, fat ass" the guy with red dreads says. "I-m..so..sorry" Symere says. "Yeah you better be." He says. "Its just-" before Symere could even finish what he needed to say the boy grabed Symere by the throat "Just what? huh? fagot" the boy says while dropping Symere on the ground before kicking and punching him. All Symere can see is people recording and laughing at him, so Symere tried to cover his face as possible. "Why the fuck are you trynna act all big shit Micheal, every one knows your the fagot" he hear a familiar voice, but he couldnt really see because he's vison was getting worse. Jordan says while punching Micheal in his jaw line. Then he kneels down to Symere's small brused figure, Jordan feels guilty for not been there before all this shit happened to Symere. Even though Jordan and Symere just met, Jordan feels sympathy for the boy, he's to innocent for this world. "Ay, you ok Symere?" Jordan whispers softly in his ear. Which made Symere sent chills down his spin. "Uhm..yea- yeah im ok..tha- thank you so..much Jor- Jordan" Symere said. Jordan couldn't help it but get hard..he bit his lip lightly his stuttering was hot in some way. But of course Jordan didnt fuck with that "Gay shit" neither did Symere. 

But things change and so do people.

AHHH THIS WAS SO BAD. 😭💀

ill try better. im sorry. this is my first actual story so im not used to this. 

(1296 words)