everything takes time.

how can u love someone you just met?

***Jordan***

Jordan Carter the most popular student in Piper High School. But just because your popular doesn't mean you dont have feelings. Jordan knows he can get anyone and when he wants someone right then and there. Lately all Jordan has been thinking about was this girl he met yesterday that was at Shéyaa's party. 

Iggy😍: Hey r u free rn?

Read at 5:45 AM ✔

Daddy😋: Yeah come over.

Read at 5:46 AM ✔ 

Iggy😍: Ok zaddy. But right now im with Megan so Ill go when i leave her house. 

Read at 5:48 AM ✔

Jordan signs and puts his phone down if only he can talk to someone right now. Who would be up at this time. And not just want him for sex?

***Symere*** 

Symere couldn't sleep he kept on tossing and turning so he just decided to stay up and watch Netflix for a little bit, he clicked on On My Block (OMFG BRUH I LOVE THAT SERIES IM WAITING FOR FUCKING SEASON 4 THO 😐) he went to the kitchen to get Blueberry poptarts ("but i like cinnamon too" 💀) and Symere just decided to scroll through Instagram just to waste a little time, when he came across one of Jordan's Instagram post

@playboicarti 

@thenewclassic (aka iggy azalea) my bby girl 🥰

@thenewclassic - AWHHHH I LOVE YOU DADDY. 😘🤭

@playboicarti - @thenewclassic Daddy loves u too princess 😏👅

@trippieredd - playboicarti Thought u were dating Smores or whatever the fuck he's name is 😂

@playboicarti - @trippie redd tf hell nah 🤮

98 more comments.

Right when he saw the post and seeing Jordan callin' Symere nasty or whatever he meant by "🤮" Whatever it meant it hurt Symere's feelings, he even dropped his poptart when he saw the post. Symere didnt even wanna go to school today but it was only the third week of school and plus why does this even bother him. I doesn't, "Stop it Symere, he's happy with someone else, he doesn't like you, and you don't like him, stop. Iggy is beautiful compared to you, why would he want you?" Symere says to himself tears falling down. Fuck it. Im going to school. Symere thought. 

6:57 AM

Symere didnt feel in the mood to even get up, he barely even struggled to even get dressed. The main question that keeps poping up in his head is why is he hurt, and why does it bother him so much? does he lik- No. He snapped out of it trying not to cry anymore and focus on getting dressed. 

usually Symere is more fashionable but he didnt feel like doing anything

usually Symere is more fashionable but he didnt feel like doing anything. He got in the car and turned on My Type by Saweetie to keep him from crying. 

***school***

"Ok class so today we will be working on a project that has to do with sentence structure, the good thing is you guys get to pick your partners!" Mrs. Walker said. This made Symere feel worst knowing that the only person he talks to is Jordan and not wanting to talk to him while he is his partner would just be awkward. Symere just puts his head down not wanting nothing to do with anything. Jordan notice how Symere was acting different but didnt question it. "Ok, so Jazz who is gonna be your partner?" "Gus." "Ok." Said the teacher. "How about you Shéyaa?" "Miles." "You Amethyst? (iggy)" "Ummmm... Symere." She said smiling. Symere and Jordan were so confused. 

"What about you Jordan?" "I mean i guess Destin" "Bitch what you mean you guess?" Destin says playfully. "Hi Symere, I heard a lot of good things about you" Iggy says. "You have?" Symere says. "Yeah Jordan talks about you allllll the time" she says dragging the 'all'. Well what does he say about me "Um i dont know that your a good guy." She says. "Anyways Symere" she says while touching his hand lighty. "Tell me about yourself. You new here. So im guessing all these people are all over you. Are you single?" she says. "Uhm..w-why?" "Just cause" She says while biting her lip looking at Symere getting a little closer "Why didnt you partner up with Jordan?" "I dont know, but who cares, i wanna know more about you." Symere was confused why does she wanna know so much about him? and why is this bitch acting nice to him? Before Symere could shake out the thoughts and questions in his head Jordan called him. 

"Symere can i talk to you?" Jordan says. "Um s-sure." "Are you mad at me" Jordan says with a small frown "No" "Well then whats wrong with you? did Micheal pick on you again? did he hurt you? did any one hurt you? If so dont worry ill beat the shit outta him and-" "No, its not Micheal, no one hurt me." He said looking down "Whats wrong? please tell me Sy u know im here for you" The little nickname 'sy' made Symere smile a little. "Awh yo- you ca-called me Sy" Symere said which made Jordan look at Symere in Awh. Why does he have to be so adorable? was all what was goin through Jordan's mind, Jordan pulled Symere into a hug and kissed the top of his head. 

"Nah but for real can you tell me what hurt you please, i cant stress it enough i dont like to see you hurt Sy Sy." "Its noth-nothing." Symere said looking down. "No please, tell me." Jordan says. Symere signed really loudly before he spoke "I just i dont know, i was going through Instagram and i saw the post of you and Iggy. And w-we-well i, am- i re-really g-gr-gross to yo-you?" Symere says tears falling down his cheeks while he looks up to Jordan. "What! what do u mean of course not." "Well- we-well i just thought because well wh-wh-when they ask-asked you a-ab-about you d-at-dating me- you put a throw up emoji. And well i-i-just thought, I dont know, im sorry i know Iggy is beautiful compared to m-me- and- well- yo-your not into me." Symere said sobbing and stuttering. Jordan was shocked, he never thought Symere was into him. "Im sorry" Jordan said pulling him into a hug before leaving.

***Jordan POV***

Honestly i dont know what to feel anymore, i really like Symere Woods, i really do, but then agian im dating the one of the most baddies in our school, and also i dont wanna ruin my reputation. Symere has been having me question my sexuality thats that we've only known each other for three weeks only. 

I dont wanna be hurting Mere Mere anymore though. Symere is so fucking adorable with him and his cute little stutter. I dont know.

Maybe i should just stay with Iggy and act like i dont know Symere, because if i act like i do know him i feel like imma make a move or some sh- what am i saying. no. stop. im straight.

"straight"

This was worst then the first chapter. 🤦🏼‍♀️💀

sorry. 😂😭

(1247 words)