Chapter 20 "Pandora's Box"

Yin Ivy Lee's POV

There has been an upgrade with my security team, both Yuan and Yang hired bodyguards for me even though I could have done that myself. A group of private investigators were already looking for my mom...

"Yin! I heard you're flying to the east coast hotel this Friday, can I come?" asked Yang, he was hanging out with me a lot these days actually after the incident he keeps going here to the point that he brings his work and does it here

"Who's flying this Friday?" Said Yuan when he entered my office... This guy right here visits whenever he has time and I don't know how he runs the company but, HE HAS A LOT OF TIME...

"Yin's flying to east coast hotel this Friday..." Yang answered Yuan's question I don't know when did they become this comfortable with each other...

"I can't accompany you this Friday I have a business trip in Dubai by Thursday and I'll return by Saturday morning..."

"It's fine I'll go early and return by night anyway..." I said

"Don't worry I'll come with her..."

"Ahhh... wait!! I didn't agree with that..."

"Byeol isn't it better if you're with Ivan?"

"He's right we don't know what will happen..."

"Fine... Yang, come with me on Friday..."

"Sure!! Well...since Yuan's here I'm sure he'll keep you company, I'd better go..."

Yang stood up and head for the door...

"Thanks bro" Yuan said...

And Yang waved his hands towards us in response

"How's work?"

"It's fine... How about in your office?"

"Well we're doing great, we're about to expand with jewelries..."

"Is that the reason why you're going to Dubai?"

"Yes..."

"Ohh!! That's great..." I said... as I sign some papers

"Byeol, since I'm away for two days you should always be with Ivan..."

"Ummmm... I thought... You don't feel comfortable when I'm with Yang? Since when did you two got so... ummm... casual? Close? Hahahaha! I don't know how to name it..."

"Well... isn't it better that we're doing fine?"

"Actually, I'm very happy that you two have become familiar with each other... it's just kinda weird for me..."

"Your family is also my family..." he smiled and held my hand

"Thank you, Han..."

----------------------------------------

"Yin!!! I'm really sorry my car suddenly acted up...I should bring it to the shop when we get back"

"I thought you wouldn't come I almost took off without you..."

The wind blows hard as we're at the rooftop of the HQ and the chopper is ready...

"Will you be the one flying this thing?"

"Of course!"

"Well, I heard you're good..."

"Did Yuan tell you?"

"No, I had a friend from the same aviation school in which you took a crash course, he said you were pretty good..."

"Ohhh... We should go..."