Chapter 11 "Playing with my mind?"

Yin Ivy Lee's POV

He asked me for a date but he wasn't talking at all!! So, I initiated...

"Are you not in good terms with your brother?" I asked

"Honestly... Yes..."

Should I ask why? or am I crossing the line if I ask him about it?

"He stole my first girlfriend..." I was surprised when he opened up without me asking for it... More surprised that his brother has done that to him!!

"Since then I never talked to him..."

"I'm sorry I shouldn't have asked..."

"It's fine... I think it's better that you know, my family told me to never come back and seek help after my Ex ran away with my money."

I heard about this one...

"That money was a huge sum. Most of it, I borrowed from the company, I entrusted it to her because we both planned to put up a hotel... 400 Million... she took all of it! My mother told me not to trust her but I didn't listen and fought for her instead. My mother was to take the money back so I decided to run with her and build our own and prove them wrong. I didn't expect she'd run away with the money."

"I didn't know that was your situation..."

"I did my best so that they could forgive me but..."

I feel bad about his story...

"It's going to be alright..." I said

The food was served after a heavy talk...

"I just need to go to the rest room, wait for me..."

"Okay..."

I went to the rest room and fixed my make-up. Someone from the cubicle went out and looked at herself in the mirror. I happened to look at her face before she left.

Should I call police? It's the first thing I thought after I saw her...

I went out after a couple of minutes after the girl came out of the restroom.

They indeed ran into each other...

"Speaking of the devil..."

I watched them from a corner. Since this restaurant has few customers today. I can hear what they were talking.

"Florence!! You should give my money back!!!" I wasn't deluding, Florence Young! Yuan's Ex. We were just talking about her earlier...

"Yuan, I'm really sorry!! I just needed the money... I regret doing that to you please forgive me babe!!"

"Don't call me that!"

"Babe I have to bring my father to the states so we could give him more medical attention..."

"That wasn't the case I knew of... You ran away with a man!! With my money!!"

"Babe please!! I'm sorry!! Take me back!! I still love you..." Waaaah!! She's really thick skinned!! What a social climber!!

"Leave!!! I'm dining with someone. She'll be back in a minute."

"Is she pretty?! She probably doesn't look pretty as much as I do!!" ummm!! Hello I'm way better than she is!! I'm taking back what I said before that she's pretty!! The nerve of this girl!!!

"She's probably just some cheap girl around!!" wait!! I'm really gonna slap her!! Just kidding! I don't go down to a low life's level... My presence is a slap on its own.