Chapter 3

*** Warning..........I did not edit this so sorry if it sucks!

2:30 was the first thing I saw when I opened my eyes. The feeling in the pit of my stomach had resurfaced, making me scold myself for allowing my mind to wander to those thoughts. Anger was also welling up inside of me. Who does he think he is pulling something like that? Who else has he done that to? I'm sure the thought of 300 highschool girls with hormones, let's take advantage of them, crossed his mind. And how could I be so stupid in letting him do that to me?

I stormed out of my house to try and clear my head by laying down in the hammock in our back yard. Watching the trees sway in the wind and the sound of the leaves tickling each other seemed to clear my head for just a few moments, until my mind started wandering to something else. Mr. Hiddleston........Why does everybody say he's cold and distant to people? I mean he did act that way towards me while cleaning my hand. Maybe I'm just over thinking like I always do, he's a teacher he was supposed to do that....

I soon found myself thinking deeper about him and wondering what he was doing right now. I sigh heavily as to why I was thinking about him in that way....I mean he's a teacher and what I'm doing here is against so many rules.

My thoughts soon started to fade as I was focusing on drawing stuff with my finger in the stars.

I was brought to my senses when I heard rustling in the woods. Me being my stupid self went over to see what it was. The woods were too thick for me to see what it was. Just as I was about to turn something white caught my eye.......It was a piece of paper? I stared at it for a while before picking it up.

**She walks in Beauty, like the night 

Of cloudless climes and starry skies; 

And all that's best of dark and bright 

Meet in her aspect and her eyes: 

Thus mellowed to that tender light 

Which Heaven to gaudy day denies. 

One shade the more, one ray the less, 

Had half impaired the nameless grace 

Which waves in every raven tress, 

Or softly lightens o'er her face; 

Where thoughts serenely sweet express, 

How pure, how dear their dwelling-place. 

And on that cheek, and o'er that brow, 

So soft, so calm, yet eloquent, 

The smiles that win, the tints that glow, 

But tell of days in goodness spent, 

A mind at peace with all below, 

A heart whose love is innocent!**

I have to find who this belongs to, is what I thought. She needs to know how much she means to him.

I neatly folded the piece of paper and put it in my pocket. I was going to start searching past residents that lived here tomorrow, I thought as I walked back into the house.

**skip to 1st class**

Algebra seemed to fly by, only because I was thinking about the letter the whole time. I want that. Someone to write poetry to me. But looking around the halls seemed to put that fairytale to rest. This generation seems to lack a lot of romance, and chivalry. "Haven!" I heard Kat yell. "Wait for me." she said exaggerating the 'me' part. When she caught up to me she pretended she was out of breath. "What happened yesterday?" I gave her a questionable look. "What do you mean?" I asked. "We were supposed to hang out and you totally ditched me." She said pretending to look mad. "Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry, I had my detention yesterday and completely forgot." I said trying to sound sorry. "It's ok, I'll forgive you if you go to the mall with me today and help pick my dress to Homecoming." she said giving me the puppy dog face. "Ok, that doesn't work on me for one, and yeah I'll go since I ditched out yesterday." Her face lit up and she started getting excited. "Ok, I'll drive us after school, just meet me at the front doors." she said. I agreed then we had to part ways when we heard the bell ring for our 2nd class.