My Goddess

Loki's POV:

He was longing for this.
For your touch, for the silk smoothness of your lips and the perfect wetness of your tongue mixing against his, for your playful yet serious scolding, and for the way you hair sprawled on the bed when you slept.

Last night, when he fucked you senseless after the traditional long game of teasing, he was so desperate to have you again, thinking of all those nights when he couldn't have you spasming around him made him go almost feral, and he let himself go, he didn't even bother to slip another finger in you before going insane.

His desperation had gotten over him in many senses yesterday, more than he was okay with. He could've let Thor take him to the Avengers' compound straight ahead but no, his agonizing and impatient self had gotten too worked up and needed to see you, bringing with him his brother, and as if that wasn't enough, a few of his friends along. Now he was exposed.
Imbecile.

He hated being sloppy, it wasn't his way of playing, there was never a moment when he wasn't two steps ahead. Even during the discovery of his sister and the complete destruction of his planet. He also hated how you were always right. He knew he'd have to let his brother in, the thought alone made him cringe, he felt naked.

To be fair he was naked.

After last night's anticipation and lust washed over, you both had drifted to sleep naked, entangled under the sheets, you had taken your sweater off in a need for your skin to feel his, the low temperature of the night a mere breeze compared to the warmth of two bodies that boiled as they were finally reunited.

Loki turned his face from the ceiling to you, you were clinging to his bicep, your face buried against it into the pillow, the heavy covers revealing the perfect tracing of your collarbones and shoulders, your hair flowed behind you and over your face in shiny warm strands, your lips in a mauve tone from the sudden burst of touch they felt yesterday after having denied it to them for so long; the golden of the morning sun draped like the most delicate blanket over your body making you look ethereal.
My goddess...

Loki's attention went back to your shoulders, the edges of old cruel venom scars drawn on your back bringing back a painful memory, then again he had so many of those.
He wasn't perfect, but you had had so much patience with him, and he started to show himself, only for you, without really noticing. You became one of his scarce lines of fidelity and real support, a friend, the only friend he had back then, most nights it felt as though in such an extension of galaxies and shining stars there was only you two, he had forgotten the last time he felt connected to a person, mostly at the time when Thor had grown arrogant and thirsty for battles and glory, in a very different way than he had.
And with you he wasn't the second, he didn't have to pretend and hold a facade, and it felt liberating.

Then Thanos appeared.

In his doubts he saw an opportunity, he twisted and meddled with his mind until what was left was pure rage and sorrow, fueling his insecurities and his painful past, manipulating the truth, that he had no value to Odin other than as a trophy from a bloody victory, that his mother was on it as well the entire time, that he didn't represent family to Thor, he represented competition...that you weren't special, you were a distraction.

But nevertheless you stuck with him, even as Thanos tortured him into submission, you found him and took his place every time he wasn't around, quite literally being poisoned for the sake that he wasn't, until he managed to break him; then he was gone. And he turned his back on the world, Thanos managed to make him question everyone, even you. And for so long he was convinced you didn't love him, how could you? He was a monster, a beast that relished in the disaster he left behind wherever he went.

You shuffled against him, he heard you take a deep breath, slowly waking up, his attention was back on you as you fluttered your eyes open to close them again.

-Morning darling...-

Your lips curled in a small smile.
-Hmm-

Your hands let go of his arm and he took it as permission to move, carefully sliding it under you as you came closer, your hand rested on his chest, tracing lazy lines on his sternum, he placed his hand over yours, feeling the familiar softness of the back of your hand.

-Where's your locket?- he heard you say, a bit more woken up.

He glanced down and quickly realized the necklace had made it's way to hang in the back of his neck rather than the front, probably in his sleep, and he reached to find the locket, re positioning it where it should be.

It had been long since he'd seen it to be honest, it usually hung concealed under  the layers of his leather armor, safe and sound from anyone's suspecting eyes, or his family's nosy customs.

He watched you as you took the pendant you had hand carved so long ago with two fingers and circled it with your thumb a few times, his eyes drifted down to the carvings by his own hand that adorned your locket.
Quite literally, you held each other's souls between your fingers.

-I never liked how this turned out- you observed at your work.

-I quite like it- he said in a soft, gruff voice.

Loki watched your smirk form as your eyes met his, he took the scene in once more, your hair falling messy on one side, a few wild strands draped on your other shoulder, your lips were puffy and so were your eyes with their eternal glow, your forearms were holding you up, slightly squeezing your breasts together, perfectly complimented by the golden necklace.

His arm wrapped over your back, stroking the bitter memory of your scars. Scars you had willingly suffered from for him, he had neglected you so badly since those scars were forged, he tortured himself every night the nightmares clouded his sleep; but he'd never make those mistakes again, that side of the monster had been growing further away every day since Ragnarok, now he had you again, and he felt freedom once more. He hugged your figure, bringing you closer to him as tears threatened to sting the corners of his eyes, he placed soft kisses on your shoulder, he felt your hand on his hair and the smile on your face. The cold metal of your locket pressing against his chest, against his heart.

He'd never let him hurt you again, not as long as he lived.

—————————
A/N
I wanted to give you guys a bit more insight into Loki's side of this love, it's a classic "Mean guy that isn't mean just for you" kinda thing, except this is Ragnarok Loki so yeah he's getting better 😌✨

There will be more explanation further along the way, all in good time my friends