I Missed This

*Warning* SMUT ahead ‼️
Be mindful if you're under 18 ❗️
————————
You sat next to Loki in the bed, his cape still under him, your body and legs perpendicular to his with yours over his thighs, you had been like this for about 15 minutes, just feeling your bond flow around you, buzzing with re encounter.

And then you slowly remembered there was a lot to talk about.

-Your brother told me...- you started, softly.

-About what exactly?-

-Everything- you breathed in- Odin, your sister- a pause- ...Thanos.-

His eyes pulled away again, he had a habit of doing that, his jaw tensed. After a second or two his gaze returned to yours.
-What did he tell you about Thanos?-

-That he did this to you, that you fought, and you lost people...He's getting closer to collecting the stones...he's gotten more dangerous, hasn't he?- now your jaw was tense.

-Come here darling...- his voice slow.

You moved besides him, leaning gently against his chest being mindful of the soreness in his body, his fingers lifted your chin.

-We fought him, and we stopped him, and I'll make sure he's permanently stopped.- he drifted to a serious whisper, he leaned closer and brought his lips to yours in a smooth kiss.

You knew he was evading the subject, you'll let it slide, just for now, mostly because his finger brushed the line of your bottom lip and you felt his lips slowly travelling to your jaw, then down to your neck, now with deeper, rougher touches, his index finger still holding your chin up for him to enjoy the length of your neck freely.
When he reached your collarbone his fingers left your chin to tug on the sleeve of your shirt, exposing your shoulder, he ran his lips up from there to your hair, barely grazing the skin with his mouth, the motion sending a chill so strong you gasped quietly.

-Can i take a bath?-

You fluttered your lashes.
-What?-

-A bath, i feel rather scrawny- he smirked at you.

Teaser.
You shot him a death glare, he wasn't wrong, but you knew he placed his actions in that exact order to tease you.

-Sure, give me a minute alright?-

You stood up and left the bedroom, stepping into the bathroom to get the water running, once that was on you left it to fill and went back into the bedroom. A normal night would consist of rather warmer sleeping clothes, not now though, there had been a change of plans.
You loved this game...

A/N: SMUT AHEAD‼️Stop scrolling 15 y/os

Facing away from him you tugged at the hem of your skirt, slowly pulling it down to your hips then slowing your speed to a painfully slow motion as you bended forward , your ass up and your back arched as you reached your ankles.
You came back up with a smile, you could almost see the smirk on his face and the anticipation on his eyes. You moved to your top, lifting it over your shoulders and letting it fall beside you as you shook your hair out of it to add to the show, your fingers hooked on your bra and undid it to slide it down as your lips curled up in a closed smile.

You turned around, he looked up at you quickly, an instant of surprise on his eyes, he didn't expect you to do that, even less did he expect you to start walking towards the bed, your panties and your necklace the only items on your body, you leaned close to his torso on all fours, the pendant hanging loosely along with your breasts as you got closer, you wanted to see how much he could resist. And he was skilled at that.