Chapter 17

WARNING readers read on your own risk there is lot of grammer and spelling mistakes.

************

"F.E.A.R has two meanings. Forget Everything AndRun Or Face Everything And Rise."

Zyan pov

" what have I done to get your attention, my lord" colt said dramatically and sat. I glare at him, " there is no time for your melodrama, we have a problem and serious one" I said sternly. he throw the file lightly in the desk.

" took you long enough" I said and open it. he scoff.

" if you didn't send me there in between the living beats, I would have done this before it start" he said getting offended.

" whatever, so what is it" I ask looking through the name and pictures of every person.

" the solution of your problem" he said leaning back to make himself comfortable. there is information about the loss we face from three days. There is every single information about the persons who destroy our shipments. There is also my men's name too.

"they help them in everything" he said and added " from the start" . my blood boil, I despite one thing in this world and that is betrayal.

" where are they" I ask ,clenching my hand in a fist.

" in the basement, don't worry , they are alive but not in good condition" he said. I unclench my hand, " do you want to see them" he ask.

" not now, rose is here and I don't want her to see or even hear their screams" I said and he nod. I sigh. We worked more and discussed about how to complete our assignment and make a plan to how to catch his men. Maze(short of mazekeen) send me some papers to check for new projects, after spending whole two hours in working and him thinking about the plan.

" we need a professionals" I said thinking about whom to send " I can't go , she is here and I can't leave here alone".

" why, you have your security" he ask.

I sigh " thinks are complicated between us right now " I replied.

" And" he ask raising his eyebrow. "and nothing" I said plainly.

" that's the lamest reason you said" he said sighing dramatically. I raise my brow in questioningly.

"what" I ask. " you are changing" he said and I narrow my eye's at him.

" and how" I ask leaning in a little resting my arm on the desk.

" you already knew, how" he said and I roll my eyes, that man is really impossible, you will never knew what he is saying.

" back to the topic, whom to send" I said, thinking about how to catch them without them knowing our plan. " why don't you go" I said looking at him.

" no way, you already send me to that place and I need a vacation" he said swinging his chair right to left and left to right.

" no you don't and you are going, prepare our men's so we could proceed with our

"NO" he didn't let me complete. " yes" I said sternly. " you are going and don't make me to send you far if you object one more time" I said , signing some papers.

" can't you send someone else, why are you so cruel to your favorite brother" he said with a sad face.

" do you have suggestion" I ask, knowing well he didn't have any. He open his mouth to say but close it. I smirk . " prepare whatever you need and leave my house now" I said. He sat there thinking about how to escape and I sigh of his attempt.