1. Save me..?

Okay, this story is a little weird. Why? Well, how would you feel if two gorgeous guys turn out to be people from another world? And, they both adore you? Yeah yeah, think what you'd like. Honestly, my life is crazy now. But before we jump off into the deep end, let me show you how it began...

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! BE-

I smack my alarm clock, groaning as rays of sunlight filter into my window. Why did I agree to this particular room again? Oh yeah, I didn't. The window makes sure that any light coming in, hits me right in the face. I can't complain too much though. It's great for practicing my drawing and writing. The window faces some hills in Marsh, the city I live in, and it's great for making landscape drawings and paintings.

"C'mon sweetie, it's the first day of a new school year. Don't wanna be late!" Mom says from outside my door.

"How do you know what I want?" I mumble under my breath and in my pillow. I fling the covers off me and stand up, staring at my shirt, sighing. It used to be dad's. Too bad he's not here with me right now.

My barely awake brain doesn't register the time until I actually look at the clock, squinting. 'God I hate being blind.' The time reads 7:17. And that's when my body gets into action.

I jump up outta bed and run to the bathroom, my socks helping me get there quicker as I slide across the hardwood floors. "Ugh!" I hear my sister yell as I make it there before her. "You get on my nerves!" she yells, storming off. I blow a kiss at her back and close the door.

Shrugging out of my shirt, I stare at myself in the mirror, my rose beige skin is looking a little tanned. Sometimes I love summer. My dark chestnut colored locks spill from my scalp in a mess of curls. "You're looking pretty cute Keiara, if I do say so myself," I say to the mirror, giggling. I turn on the hot water in the shower and climb in.

It was indeed hot. Too hot. Quickly, I turn on the cold water to even out the temperature and take my morning shower. After that, I dash to my room wrapped in a towel. "Keiara, hurry up! It's already 7:28!!" my little sister Winifred says.

"Why don't you focus on getting yourself ready?!" I shout, gathering my necessities. I don't hear a reply and take that as she walked away rolling her eyes. I grin to myself as my phone lights up on my bedside table.

Rach💜🤘

I smile a little and quickly throw on a dark purple tee with little pink hearts on the front and my favorite denim shorts, straightening them. "Perfect," I say to myself and answer my phone. "Hello?"

"Kei! Did anyone call you yet?!" my best friend yells into the phone.

"Don't think so, but if you keep yelling like that I won't have any hearing left to notice," I chastise. Rachel emits in giggles.

"Sorry. Anyways, DeYon told me that he heard there's two new transfer students. And they're HOT..."

"And he would know this how?" I question, brushing my hair.

"You know our city gurl. Word travels fast. Especially in our school. We have a web of communication," she says in that matter-of-factly tone of voice I hate.

"Rach, I love you to bits. Why'd you call me?"

"Oh yeah, I'm outside. Your sister just waved." I groan and swoop up my backpack, my glasses and a charger.

"Don't you dare-"

"I waved back. I don't understand why you don't get along with your sister." Grinding my teeth at her comment, I head down the stairs. I grab my white tennis shoes from by the door and slide into my flip-flops. The shoes are in case I have gym first trimester. Again.