𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 10: 𝐕𝐨𝐢𝐜𝐞

꧁𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 10: 𝐕𝐨𝐢𝐜𝐞꧂

Fuyumi woke up to the sound of her morning bell going off. Her grey eyes squinted against the harsh sunlight that managed to seep into her room and she sat up, groggily dragging a hand down her face.

The environment around her was a blur of colours without the aid of her glasses so she blindly reached for it on her nightstand, knocking a few things over which she took note to pick up later when she gets dressed.

Finally, her fingers held the glasses and she put it on, blinking when her eye sight began to adjust to the lens. She lightly placed a hand over her mouth and yawned, her free hand stretching above her head.

A knock sounded on her door.

"Come in."she told the knocker.

The door opened and Kendou, her maid, peaked her head into the room.

"What is it, Kendou?"Fuyumi asked, her mouth dry. She needed to drink water.

"You asked me to inform you if Prince Shoto and King Enji had arrived."she said, and she instantly sat up again, her eyes gleaming with hope

"Are they here?"

Kendou pursed her lips and shook her head, and any energy the princess had was drained out of her.

Fuyumi had been growing worried when Todoroki and King Enji hadn't returned from the ball the previous day. It was so unlike them, and gradually she began to think of the many reasons that may have caused them to be late.

Robbed. Killed. Kidnapped. That's what she thought, and it wasn't helping that Natsuo was trying to crack jokes when she spoke to him about her worries.

"I see."she said, almost sounding defeated.

"They could have maybe stayed in an inn for the night?"Kendou suggested in an attempt to cheer her up.

Fuyumi chuckled, "I doubt. With how father is, he wouldn't want to sleep in a 'rundown inn'."she said, kicking the duvet off her and scooting over to the edge, her back now facing Kendo.

"If they don't return by the end of today, I want you to tell the knights to start a search party."she instructed, her hands going to the buttons of her nightgown

"Of course, your highness.". The redhead bowed before closing the door, leaving Fuyumi with her thoughts.

The white haired female beta stared at the creme white curtains, watching as the bottom brushed against the carpets of her room as they danced to the wind coming from her slightly open balcony door.

Shoto...father....I hope you're okay

︎☀︎︎☀︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎

"Welcome to Village Festivi-AH!!"

That was the fourth person Katsuki scared off with his explosions. He wasn't fond of people approaching him.

"He was just greeting us, Kacchan." Izuku told him and the blond shoves his hands into his pockets, smirking when he saw the man shakily approach a group of people, obviously still startled by what just happened.

"I don't give a damn about that. People ought to know what personal space means."he curtly said, his hands sparking with baby explosions when another approached them.

It's like they haven't been noticing the blond scaring people. Or maybe they have but they chose to ignore it.

"Why do these damn extras keep approaching me?!"