Chapter 10

•Author zone•
I promise I'm not gonna take long
So... This summer I've been watching Danganronpa (I don't know if you know about it) and I've really got into it so that's the main reason I'm writing less... Sorryyy..!
So anyway I'm gonna write until I have ideas because I'm not a genius and I really hope you understand... Again, sorry.
With that being said, please enjoy.

FUGO'S POV (as usual-)
So... It's been a week and Narancia is still avoiding me. I think... I think I realized why it hurts so much. I think... I see him as more than a friend. If he keeps avoiding me... I might just make him realize what I feel for him. I'll wait two more days.

The next morning

One more day to go. I should stop overthinking but... I guess I'm kind of paranoid. But I think it's kind of normal since... Well, I grew feelings for my best friend.
I should go have breakfast, who cares if it's 4am.

So I went downstairs and guess who was here. Narancia. He was wearing his oversized orange sweater and he was drinking some hot chocolate. I think he was planning to leave the room as soon as he saw me, but I kind of pinned him to the wall and put his cup on the table, so he wouldn't drop anything.

"Could you please tell me why in the world are you avoiding me?" I said in a calm voice, to cover the anger and sadness I had in me. I think I might just tell him now. This is the perfect moment. I wanted to do something romantic but seems like some orange-boy doesn't want to let me.

"I..." He said, trying not to look at me.

"Narancia." He looked at me. "I'm in love with you. Do you understand that?" He blushed and his eyes widened. Maybe he does feel the same way... Well, since he's not gonna speak I'm gonna try another way.

So I got closer to him and kissed him and, after a few seconds, he kissed back... I can't believe this is actually happening. I broke the kiss to get some air and he finally spoke up.

"I... I was avoiding you because I realized I was in love with you and... I didn't want to ruin our friendship because of some stupid feelings."

We kissed again and then we went in the living room and just cuddled while we were watching a movie on his laptop. If course we used headphones to let everyone sleep.

Narancia's POV
I can't believe this is happening... He's in love with me..? This is a dream probably... But I really hope it's not. What if someone finds out about us? Will the others hate us for being gay..? I hope they won't hate us... But that's only if they find out. I don't think I'm gonna tell anyone in a week or two at least... But I guess Fugo could tell someone since he's kind of chill. Well, who cared about what's going to happen, I should just... Enjoy this beautiful moment.

•Author zone•
Okay so probably this is the end of this story, unless you want me to continue. I think I'm fine with this ending but still, you're the readers so you're the ones who decide. I literally wrote this while I was listening to "Doki Doki Forever" and "Just Monika", lol... Well, hope you enjoyed baes 🌻

~ Love is dumb ~ [a fugonara]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें