Chapter nine - Explaining

Fugo's POV
So... Narancia came back yesterday night. He was covered in blood. When I first saw him, I was getting so scared I could faint. He explained to us what happened, apparently he was getting someone a present and those four guys attached him. It took a few hours for him to defeat them all and when he did some more arrived and kidnapped him. He woke up, used his stand to fight those guys but... They kept arriving. So, after a couple days going on like this, he decided to think of a strategy. After a day of consuming those braincells he had, he started to attack. But he got defeated... Apparently, Risotto and Formaggio went there and helped him out. Soon enough they killed all the enemies and then... Well, brought Narancia back.

I wanted to ask Narancia to go to the pool or to the beach but... He's kinda... Well, he has too many injuries to swim.
Still, it doesn't mean I can't go and talk to him.
So I went at his door and knocked.
"Hey Narancia, it's Fugo. Are you in the mood to talk?"
He coughed, I think he was... Choking on water..?
"Oh- uhm- yes... Come in, door's open." He answered after a couple seconds.
When I went in, I saw him sitting on his bed, with his hair all messed up.
"You can sit down... Just not on my leg, yknow, since it's broken."
"It's not like I would've sat on your leg anyway, don't worry." I said, sitting down next to him, careful not to hit any of his damaged spots.
"So... Why'd you come?"
"I wanted to spend time with you. The original idea was to go to the pool together but..."
"I know, I know... I'm not in the conditions to swim..." He sighed.
"How long will your wounds take to heal?"
"Not much, really. I should be okay in a week."
"Ok, just don't rush it."
"Yes, what you say DAD."
"Did you just call me-"
"Well, we talked so you can leave now."
That surprised me. Narancia wouldn't say something like that... Especially not to me, I think.
"What do you-"
"C'mon Fugo... Just leave."
"Are you okay..?"
"Yes, I'm just a little sleepy."
"I can stay here-"
"No... Just leave, please."
"Okay... Bye."
And I left the room.

I went into my bedroom and got myself a book, then went in the garden and just... Chilled. I stayed there, reading the book, looking at the sky.
But at some point... I came up with something.

Maybe Narancia is avoiding me... Maybe I did something that made him mad... I think I didn't do anything though... I'll just ask the others if Narancia is avoiding them too.

After a while I found Mista talking with Abbacchio. I asked them about Narancia and they said:
"I don't go into Narancia's room that much, I think I only went to bring him food."
"Whaaaat? Narancia is avoiding you?! He literally asked me if I could go in his room a few minutes ago!"

So... He's avoiding me. Or maybe he just wanted to talk to Mista..? But... Ugh, why am I even worrying about it this much? He's my friend, it's not like he hates me or anything. Does he..? Ugh, I should really spend time with more people. I'm always with Narancia, that's why I'm so bored now that he's "avoiding" me. Umm... Maybe I could ask Illuso of he's free to hang out. Since we kind of get along. Yea, maybe he could be my friend.

Author zone•
This... This fanfic is getting so crappy I don't even know if I should continue it... Maybe I'll start a new fanfiction about another anime... Yknow, a fresh start. But I don't know..! Well, I'm just sorry that my chapters are so short, I just don't have any ideas..! Well, have a nice day! Or night, hehehe :)