Chapter eight - Narancia?

A/N: sorry guys I haven't been uploading, I'm kind of taking a break from wattpad writing. Anyway, sorry again... I've been watching some new anime and BOI, when I start something... my obsession also starts. I think I'm gonna start a new fanfiction about another anime but I don't know yet... anyway, that's a story for another day.
Enjoy my crappy fanfic like you always do! 🌠💫

Fugo's POV
It's the beginning of a new day in this new house Bucciarati bought and I was wondering if I should ask Narancia to go to the beach, since it seems like he wants to have s great swim.
Anyway, I better get ready and then go downstairs to eat breakfast.

After I was done dressing up, I went in the dining room and saw Mista.
"Morning Mista. Still in your pajamas, huh?"

"Yea, to be honest I'm too lazy."

"You're going to smell like shit if you don't wash your ass."

"Too bad" he said, leaving the room. When he acts like that... It really pisses me off. Why should I live with that stinky foot?
Anyway, I should go look for Narancia.

It's been a while but I still haven't found him. I've even texted him and asked the other members of the gang if they knew but nobody had a clue.
Where did he even go this time?
I just hope he's not in danger, I mean, he is a stand user so it shouldn't be that hard for him to get out of uncomfortable situations but, still... I'm kind of worried.

~In the evening~

Narancia STILL hasn't returned or answered my texts. Maybe he's just hanging out with some friend of his..? Nah... why do I feel like he's in serious trouble?
He is fine, he's not a child. He's able to protect himself if he needs to.

~A week later~

Ok so, either Narancia is fucking with us or he's going through some shit. It's been a whole fucking week and he still hasn't returned. Is he trying to pull some prank on us?

Sorry, that's it for today... I'm really lazy and I don't have any idea, ok? If you come up with something please tell me, I'll make sure to tag you =^=
Sorry for being so useless-