Chapter six - he DOESN'T like me

Fugo's POV
After we went home last night, I cooked some dinner and then ate with everyone else. After dinner we played UNO and it was pretty fun. Mista kept losing and got so mad at Giorno because he was always the first to finish the cards. Anyway, after playing cards we went to bed. Or at least I did. Now it's morning and I just went in the dining room to have breakfast. Giorno and Bruno were already there but they were talking about something that seemed important so I just waved my hand at them and then started to eat some biscuits. After breakfast I was kinda bored and I didn't know what to do so I went knocking on Narancia's room. Those past days I didn't tutor him so I guess I should today.

"Ngh... who is it?" I probably woke him up, oops.

"Fugo. Sorry if I woke you up, I didn't think you were sleeping."

"Oh, it's not a b-big deal... You can come in if you want." As he said that I entered the room and sat on the bed.

"I came to ask if you were ready for tutoring but I guess you aren't... I am going to wait in the garden, since Abbacchio and I brought a table for us to do homework outside."

"Okayy, see ya in a while there then!"

I nodded and then got out of the room. I went in the kitchen and took some biscuits for Narancia, since he just woke up I assume he didn't have breakfast. After getting him something to eat, I went in the garden and placed the biscuits plate on the table. I stood there looking at the flowers Giorno grew for a while, he did a good job.

"Here I am!" Narancia shouted from behind me while coming in the garden.

"Great, eat breakfast and then we'll start! You brought your stuff, right?"

"Y-yea... Anyway thanks for the biscuits!"

"No problem" I smiled at him, sitting down as well. Narancia is pretty cute when he eats... well he's always cute so that's understandable. He's cute when he sleeps, he's cute when he smiles, he's cute when he focuses on something... Yea, moral of the story, Narancia is cute.

"Fugo, are you okay? You've been staring me for a while"

Oh, was I staring? "Sorry, I was just thinking about how cute you are" I said that as a joke, even if it was the truth, but Narancia seemed to... I don't know, appreciate my comment? He turned red as I answered his question and he kind of froze. "Narancia?"

"O-oh, yea I-I'm okay, I um... Let's start with the tutoring, shall we?"

"Yea okay."

Narancia's POV
Was Fugo actually... Thinking about me being cute..? I mean, he probably meant it in a friendly way. Yea, we're friends, I mean we're best friends, so it's pretty normal to compliment each other. Yea... He doesn't like me, no way. He doesn't even like boys. Ugh, at least I'm not one of those yandere-ish people who are super creepy.

"So, what's the answer?" Oh crap, I wasn't paying attention again.

"Um... Twenty-five..?"

"Narancia. I asked you what is ÷ used for."

"Oh yea? I totally know that. That's used for... splitting numbers or stuff like that."

"Yea, kind of. Let me explain clearer..."

Phew, that was close. If he found out I wasn't listening again he'd probably kill me. I should start paying attention.