Part ⛧ One

Teardrops fall
Mothers call
Time fades away
Cry through the day

Through the rain
I feel the pain
Through the happiness
I feel your presence

You're all I ever wanted
Yet you're everything I can't have

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

3 A.M.
Hyunjoon P.O.V

The rain pounds against the tin roof and trickles down the window. My mind drifts off to what I have. No. What I had, and lost. My foolish acts. So many mistakes, I wish I could go back in time and fix everything.

I pry my eyes away from the window to look into the hallway. Toys were scattered across the floor. The air smelled of a child. My head splitting in two, I scream out in pain and clutch my hair, pulling at it.

I throw myself onto the floor and beat my head in until the pain goes away. How could I be so foolish? I've lost everything I've ever loved, everything I've ever wanted.

~ Time Skip ~
Dahlia P.O.V

As my alarm blares through my phone, I groan and lift my head lazily off of my pillow. I reach over and turn my alarm off then jump up out of bed. I check my phone for any messages before setting it back down, turning to make my bed up.

I neatly lay the blanket across the bed and then top it all off by laying my stuffed bear that was holding a rose onto my pillow. I've had this bear since I was a year old. A gift from my now deceased great grandmother.

She passed on when I was 12. Though her death does not bring me grief, only good memories. She taught me many things before passing on. Like how to grow beautiful flowers. How to crochet. How to write poetry. And much much more.

I'm the kind of girl that sees all the best things in life. There's not enough time for even a second of sadness. I believe you should always smile and be happy. Love everything you do. Treasure everyone that's good to you, and be kind to those who aren't.

I skip into the bathroom and strip of my clothes, jumping into the steaming shower. The water beats down on my back as I lather my hair with the honey-scented shampoo. I sing along along to Halsey's 'Colors' while I rinse my hair. I then apply conditioner to my hair before rinsing it out to wash my body.

After my shower, I get out and blow dry my hair. I dress in a simple white button-up tee, black skinny jeans, and my pink and white converse. I run to my room and grab my phone, unlocking it. I go to my messages and click on a specific contact.

Me:
Hey girl, what's up? Just got out of the shower and I'm on my way now! xoxo

Ashley:
Alright! I can't wait until you get here Dahl! The guys will be here soon and my brother is practically jumping out of his shoes waiting on you!

Me: Haha aww I'm heading out now!

I laugh as I click my phone off and head out the door. Ashley has been my best friend since we were kids, and  she's basically a sister to me. As an only child, I love her with all my heart. It's good to have a sister.

I take my headphones and plug them into my phone, turning on my music to shuffle play. One of my favorite songs comes on first: Shawn Mendes, 'Something Big'. I dance along to the music while walking down the street to Ashley's house.

After around 30 minutes of walking, my eyes land on a familiar white picket fence surrounding a nice brick house. Two small kids are outside playing with a puppy, laughing as the puppy tackles one child to the ground, licking his face.

I chuckle and put my phone and headphones away, jogging up to the house. I make sure the puppy is away from the gate before opening it and walking into the yard. Upon seeing me, the two kids jump up and run towards me happily.

"Lia!" they both cheer out in unison, jumping up to hug me. I smile brightly and bend down, wrapping a child in each arm. "Chase, Courtney! I missed you twins." I said, tickling them a little on their sides. They both giggle. Courtney tugs on my shirt sleeve.

"Ashley and Jay are waiting on you inside. Your other friends are here as well." she explains. "Okay kiddo, thank you." I say and place a kiss to their foreheads before skipping into the house.

I open the door and the familiar scent of Blue Sage hits my nostrils. I instinctively take a deep breath in, closing my eyes. As soon as I do, however I'm being tackled by Ashley.

"Dahl, you're here!" she squeals, jumping up and down. I chuckle awkwardly as the others shoot glances at us.

"Come on in, this is going to be so much fun." Ashley said with a mischievous smirk, a glint in her eye I've never seen before. I gulp before walking in, closing the front door behind me. Here goes nothing.