Persona Party

(i like to think when the PTs sleep their crackhead personas do some sort of online card game tgthr and basically just make fun of and/or ship them)

Well. My crackhead son's asleep, William Kidd, Ryuji's persona, thought as he "walked" around in the boy's subconscious. Eventually he found a door.
"Okey-dokey. It's Tycoon time!"

~~~~~~~~

"Ah. Will, there you are," Carmen said as she puffed on her cigar. Arsene was shuffling the cards while chatting with Loki, Zorro and Goemon were chilling at one end of the table, Johanna and Milady were enjoying a pleasant conversation, and Necronomicon was... floating in a corner with Robin Hood. Yep, seemed normal.

"Alright, bitches, let's get smokin'!"
"Loki, stop, we aren't bitches," Johanna groaned.
"Yeah sure. Speaking of bitches, let's talk Phantom Thieves," Arsene said as he handed out cards to Carmen, Loki, and Zorro.

"Okay, I go first." Carmen slammed down two cards.
"So," Zorro said as he put down a pair as well.
"How is Operation: Crowker going?"
"Ah, Crowker. How are those boys? Married yet?"
"Goro's being a bitch, naturally." Arsene laughed.
"Ren's in love, so... It's going good, I guess?"

Carmen almost choked on her cigar. "HE IS?!"
"Sure is. He can't stop thinking about Goro."
Milady chuckled from her seat at the table.
"Haru-chan's been planning their wedding in her head. Ann chooses the clothes, Haru does the flowers, Futaba's in charge of inviting the people, and Makoto's the event coordinator."

"I can see that happening," Zorro said. Johanna vroom-vroomed happily. "Makoto's always been good at organizing, whether it's cleaning or events."

So far, Arsene was winning at Tycoon. He was a master of card games, but Loki'll be damned if he let him win without a challenge. "Well, boys," he said.

"IT'S REVOLUTION TIIIIIIME!"
"Yeah sure okay. Counter Revolution," Arsene replied, much to Loki's annoyance. "Fuck you."
Carmen butted in, starting another Revolution.
Zorro groaned. "Ay dios mio!" Loki bonked him on the head. "You aren't the only one losing, pal!"
The pair looked down at their remaining cards. Arsene and Carmen only had 2 or 3, Zorro and Loki had 8 and 9.

"... Do it, Loki," Zorro whispered. "Ohoho! You got it!"

Loki stood up from the table.
"FUCK YOU ALL! MEGIDOLAOOOOOONNNNN!"
The others only sighed and moved out of the way.
"Dammit, Loki, this happens every time!"
"Not every time..."
"YOU SLUT IT HAPPENS WHEN YOU AREN'T EVEN PLAYING GODDAMMIT LOKI YOU BITCH---"

~~~~~~~~~

Meanwhile, in the "Kidd's Corner", Necronomicon had printed out a page from a coloring book for Robin Hood. Akechi never used the poor persona, so he was just... stuck there, nothing to do.
Captain Kidd and Johanna were just watching him.
"... Hey, do you think you can get Makoto to get Ryuji to study? He can't do it, he ends up jerking off."

"... Will, stop, there are children around."

(sowwy if short, dw i has another one with the royal trio, also sowwy i havent rlly seen Cendrillon or Kasumi or whoever yet so i dont rlly have a feel for her "personality" yet)