With Strength Comes Weakness

Dear Readers,

Hey guys! This one is a bit shorter than usual because it's a little different... well, I'll let you read and see.Please excuse any mistakes I make!

Happy Reading!
<3 Lunie

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Will

That night I had nightmares.

"Will! How dare you defy me! I CREATED YOU! I WENT THROUGH SO MUCH PAIN TO BRING YOU LIFE! Maybe you oughta feel some of that!" SMASH.

"Please Mommy! PLEASE! Stop hurting me, Mommy! MOMMY!"

"MOM! You're drunk! Leave Will alone!"

"James, leave me and your brother alone. He's been a very bad boy. 

I wake up to the sharp thwap of the belt and the screams of my former self, echoing in my head.

"Please, Mommy." I whisper, seeing her face, red with rage, with something in hand to throw at me. "Please."

Meanwhile, in a cave a great ways away...

Suzie POV

I woke up to the bright sunlight filtering through the leaves that blocked the cave entrance, and stretched.

"Annie!" I yelled, realizing my baby sister wasn't next to me, where I put her last night.

"Hahaha!" A baby's laughter echoes in the cave, coming from the back. I walk to the back of the cave, not too far back - it's a fairly shallow cave - and see Annie on Emma's lap. Emma's tickling her, careful not to let her claws rake Angel's tender face.

"Mornin Emma!" I say cheerfully, holding out my arms for Angel. Emma gently puts the baby in my arms, and Angel rests her head on my shoulder.

"Good morning Suzanne," the she-giant rumbles. I laugh.

"My name's Suzie!" Emma laughed her great roar of a laugh that I have come to love.

"Dadadada!" Annie gurgles happily. The smile melts off my face.

"Emma?" I say, adjusting Annie on my hip.

"Hmm?"

"When will we see Daddy and Fafa again?" Emma looks at me sharply, her normally peaceful eyes full of red fire.

"Silly girl, why do you care?"

"Um, they're our parents, and we want to go home. I miss Daddy and Fafa, and tiny dinos."

"Suzie. You can't go home yet - I didn't finish making your dress!" I make a face.

"I wanna go home. I miss our house, and Daddy and Fafa are probably worried sick!"

Emma stands, and she's suddenly as scary as when she stole us. She's not so bad, but she could easily hurt us with her claws, no probalem. Probably as bad as the scars on my-

"Was that you?" I whisper.

"Was what me?"

"Did you scar my face when I was a baby?" Emma breaks eye contact.

"I- You can't leave," she booms. "Because only I decide when my prisoners leave."

I narrow my eyes. "No. I do." I hold Angel close and whisper into her ear, praying to Zeus with all my might.

Thank the gods above.

Lightning strikes the cave, and Emma, who was standing closest to the entrance, is blasted and hits the wall on the other end. Thank Zeus almightly for delivering us - we're unharmed. I instantly grab my already packed bag of stuff I'd gathered and I run as fast as my 4-year-old legs can carry me.

I find myself in a completely unknown area, out of breath and holding an uncomfortable Angel.

"Are you Suzie?" a voice calls. I look up. It's someone in armor. I'm too tired to argue, and it might take us to Daddy and Fafa.

"Yeah, who are you?" I say, and my voice sounds very young.

"It doesn't matter. I know where your dads are - and I can take you to them." My heart leaps.

At last, we are found.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

YAY THEY ARE FOUND! Or are they? Is that really someone working for the legion? Or maybe should I make it someone else...

ANYWAYS, thanks for reading, guys! Make sure to support this tory and tell anyone who loves solangelo about it if you love it!

I just want all of us solangelo buddies to get together and talk about Sunshine and Shadow and how perfect they are for eachother.

I'll try to update soon, but who knows - my school schedule is crazy.

Thanks for reading today, guys!<3 Lunie