Chapter 08

"Hala! Lagot ka, Kio!"

I woke up because of the thing heat on my forehead. When I opened my eyes, I saw Rylee, Kio, and Cedrick watching me. I saw them too, holding a badminton racket. I guess, 'yung shuttlecock 'yung tumama sa noo 'ko.

"Uy Eli!" masayang sambit nila.

They call the doctor to check me up kahit sinabi 'kong hindi na kailangan dahil wala naman na 'kong nararamdamang sakit ng ulo. I am sure, it was because of my busyness on my work, kaya ako nahilo.

"She's fine now. She need a take a rest muna bago siya makalabas ng hospital." doc dela cruz said while smiling at me. I know him because he was the head doctor sometimes of out training.

"I really told you guys," bored na sambit 'ko sa mga OA 'kong kaibigan.

"Chezca. Eat foods with more in potassium, para hindi na uli maulit ito, okay?"

Doc. Dela Cruz, told me na I won't forget to eat breakfast, lunch, and dinner on time, specially I have to eat more in potassium daw para hindi na mangyari ulit sa'kin 'to, and he said I wouldn't have to be over busy to my work and take a time to rest.

After a three hours, I finally leave at the hospital. My parents didn't came because they busy at our business, while Venise was in her school, studying. I was just thinking to Vince. He was the last time I heard his voice when it went black my vision. Why he did not come? Ugh! Why would I thinking that? Of course he wouldn't came to visit me. Duh!

"Are you sure, you okay?" Rissa asked while putting the equipments on the box. They already know na pala dahil nalaman nila kila Rhylee. We're here at our training, kakatapos lang. Yes. Pumasok pa rin ako kahit kagagaling 'ko lang sa hospital because I don't want to be a 'special' on our work!

"I'm fine, Rissa. So stop asking, again and again huh?" I said, laughing and seat on the chair to fix my things on my tote bag.

"We're just worried to you, Chez." Jayde said sitting beside me while she was taking off her sleeveless uniform.

We decided to take a lunch since it's already 12 PM. We went to Gio's room because we didn't like the schedule. I, Rissa, and Jayde was on a group for today to the training to Doc Mike, while Angelie, and Gio was together at the training.

When we went to their room, our mouth formed to 'o', with widened eyes, because what we saw a scene!

They stop kissing when they saw us. "Oh my god!" napasigaw si Angelie sabay alis sa legs ni Gio. Halos mapunit 'yung uniform ni Angelie dahil sa paghatak ni Gio kanina! We didn't expext na may something pala sila! We thought we were just a friends, like a friend group. But it was not.. for them.

We saw Gio how to panic and they fix their uniform. That's so embarrassing moment when we saw them.. kissing! Gosh!

Wala sa sariling napalabas kami sa room nila at isinarado ang pinto. I can't believe what we saw! I saw how thristy was Gio on Angelie's lips! I can't move on! Gosh!

We went downstairs quietly without Gio and Angelie because that was so awkward kung hihintayin pa namin sila. When we reach the groundfloor the staff of our building went to me.

"May nagpapabigay po, Ma'am." she gave to me the pink paperbag. My brows furrowed while looking at the paperbag.

I get the paper bag and said 'thank you' to the staff that gave me.