Chapter 09

Err! Bakit ba siya gano'n? Is he talented that those pick up words on last? Bakit siya bumabanat tuwing nakatalikod ako? I turned back to face him. Sa totoo lang, medyo kinilig ako sa sinabi niya pero.. ugh! No. No, hindi ako kinilig, okay? I just looked at him with my disgusting look while he was smiling. Halatang nang-aasar. Oh well, I'm not blushing.

"What?" I raised my brows.

"I just asking you where you going. That's all." he said in a monotone and walk towards me while his hands are inside his pocket.

I rolled my eyes and get my baggage. I decide to to upstairs since I want to see the rooms. Hindi naman naging mahirap dalin 'yung maleta 'ko kase medyo kaunti lang din naman 'yung dala 'ko dahil asa condo 'ko pa 'yung ibang gamit 'ko.

I opened the rooms. May master's bedroom na may bathroom sa loob and the other three rooms was empty. Guest rooms siguro or pwede ring study room.

"You can have the master's bedroom. I can sleep in the guest room. I'll talk to my mom's designer for this one." I told Vince when I felt his presence behind me.

"You can have it. Sa guest room na 'ko." walang pakialam na sabi niya.

Why is he so arte? Ang pabebe niya huh. I decided to not to sleep at the other guest room. Ayokong matulog sa master's bedroom noh! Besides, may mga gamit din naman na nakadisplay sa master's bedroom, so bakit ako doon matutulog? Duh!

I told Vince na sa isang guest room na lang ako matutulog but he replied me a 'k'. My god! Ang tino naman niya kausap! I started to fix my things and put my clothes on the cabinet. I already call my mom about the designer she hired for the house. I agreed to meet her tomorrow. Marami pa silang time para ayusin. Actually they can take their time.

While I was putting my essentials on the bathroom I heard my phone was beep so I get it on my sling bag on the top of bed.

My brows furrowed when I saw Jake's name. I opened his message and seat on the side of the bed.

From: Jake Rodriguez

Hi Chezca! Attend ka sa birthday party ko sa Sunday. Haha mejo nadelay eh. U know asa states kase ko for the whole month kaya nadelay. Punta ka ah? 8 PM sa house namin!

I reply back on him and message him that I will come on his birthday. Jake was so friend to me. He was so funny and mabait naman siya.

Tinapos 'ko lang 'yung pag-aayos ng mga gamit 'ko dito sa room 'ko, and I notice na kaunti pa lang 'yung mga gamit na nakalagay dito. It was color white and cream white 'yung theme ng room 'ko and it has a flat screen tv, a bathroom and a king side bed.

I became busy on my work to the hospital lalo na dahil maraming pasyente araw-araw. I'm busy once more with designing the house, specialy my room. I met with Sasha, my mom's interior designer, and she helped me get the result that I wanted to my room. I heard she was also meeting with Vince to discuss his opinion too. Hindi lang nagkakatugma schedule namin dahil sa work namin. Buti naman.

I'm here at our building with Jayde and Rissa in our work. Minsan nga hindi na kami nakakapag lunch or dinner because of very busy with many patients here or somtimes busy to make some reports.

"Grabe! Bukas na daw presentation natin!"

I heavy sigh when I heard Rissa told to us while reviewing about my presentation for tomorrow nga. Were here at the hospital garden. Vacant namin ng 20 minutes, so makakapag-review pa kami.