THIRTY : Danger

Začít od začátku

"W-what? Is there a-any problem?" I asked him.

"Do you smell that?" He asked me and I shook my head no. I don't know what is he talking about. Then his eyes went big. "Yah, you're bleeding" he went near at me. I have a cut on my arm.

"Don't come near" I walk backwards away from him.

"Minkyung don't" Hyungwon said as he keeps on coming near at me. My body was shaking. I'm scared. I don't know if I can trust Hyungwon.

"You're a vampire don't come near me" I told him. I run away from Hyungwon getting myself lost in the woods.

Why am I here? I'm crying. I'm Hopeless. Where am i going? I'm lost. I don't know the way back home.

"Minkyung calm down" Hyungwon found me. I didn't say any words I'm scared. I was crying mess. My whole body is shaking. Knees are getting weaker and weaker.

Then suddenly someone grabbed me by my wrist. It was a man but I don't know who he is. I tried my best to shrugged away from him but another man held me.

"Minhyuk, Wonho get you ass here!" Hyungwon said through his phone before attacking the two guys who was holding me.

"Are you okay?" Minhyuk suddenly appeared. I can't say a word. I just stayed there puzzled. Scared of what was happening in front of my eyes. Then Minhyuk stopped for a while he took a deep breath then his eyes turned red.

"Minhyuk, h-help m-me. P-please" i cried out of desperation. Minhyuk shook his head then his eyes turn back to normal.

"Your blood, we need to stop you from bleeding" he said. Tearing his sleeves off using it as a bandage. "We need to get you out of here. Your blood is something that may attracts both vampires and werewolves" Minhyuk told me. He help me get up.

"What about Hyungwon and Wonho?" I asked Minhyuk. Hyungwon and Wonho are fighting with those guys and they keep in coming. "What are they?" I pointed at the group of guys.

"They're vampires. Come on" Minhyuk told me. We're about to get out of here when four guys grabbed both of us.

They took me away from Minhyuk. They boys are outnumbered they can't fight with these guys. They're around twenty I guess. The boys are growing weaker and weaker and I was getting dragged by these two guys with them.

The wolf from earlier came. It's more scarier than earlier. It attacked the guys who are holding me. Then the other vampires attack him as well. With this wolf the vampires are getting weaker even tho they're more than in numbers. The boys and the vampires are still fighting then the wolf made its way towards me.

It was growling staring at me. His eyes are glowing like it's hold the galaxy in it but you can see the anger in its eyes. It came nearer at me sniffing at me.

"Changkyun-ah! Get to your senses and help us!" I heard Wonho shouted. The wolf shake off then stare at me for a while.

"Changkyun-ah" I called him out, tears started to form around my eyes.
I reach out a hand to caress him but then five vampires attacked him. Getting him bleeding.

"Changkyun-ah!" I called him once again tears are already rolling down my cheeks. He bit the vampires throwing them off his body. He look at me once again before turning his back at me attacking everyone who comes near me.

The vampires keep on coming. The boys must be tired from fighting yet the vampires number keep on increasing. They're telling me to run but I was so shocked of what was happening I can't move an inch. The boys already have bruises and cut and they're bleeding including Changkyun. They're going to pass out soon. Are we going to die here tonight?