just alittle thank you ;)

HELLO MY LOVELIES!!!!!!

so first of happy new year!!! 2015 bitches!!!! and secondly, TANKS for the 16k reads!!!!! i never would have imagined this getting so many!!! and as a little thank you/late christmas gift/new year present im giving you guys a little smut/ fluffiness so MERRY CHRISTMAS, HAPPY HOLIDAYS, HAPPY NEW YEAR, HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY AND THANK YOU!!!! enjoy you dirty af larry shippers ;)

___________________________________________

Harry Pov.

" Da!" Luna squealed from the floor. Luna and Stella were playing with some blocks on the floor.

 " yeah baby girl." i kneeled in front of them.

" ook!" she pointed toward the tower she and her sister had built.

 " so pretty, baby!" I smiled. she giggled and went back to playing with the blocks. 

" Baby Lucy likes the sound of her sister's giggles." Lou laughed. I turned around to see Louis standing behind me with a hand on his belly. I leaned back and rested on his knees.

" hey babe." I said. He kneed me in the back and i turned to look at him appauled. " ow!" I said holding back a laugh. 

" help me sit. Your child is in the way." he laughed. I grabbed his hand and helped him into my lap. Louis leaned his head back on my shoulder and grabbed my hands, wrapping them around his eight month belly.

  Despite hoping we would have a boy this time, we were expecting a little girl and were still as happy as ever. My Mum and Gemma desided to shower the new baby with Clothes on end, even thought Louis and I persisted that we had more than enough girl clothes from the twins. Lous's Mum thought the same mine did and gave us toys instead of clothes. These kids don't even understand how much they're loved. 

" Baby's awake." Louis said interupting my thoughts. He took my hand and placed it on his belly, and little nudges meet my hand. 

" someone has no room in there huh?" i laughed. 

" I feel! i Feel!" Luna yelled. 

" Mee feel!" Stella said stumbling after her sister and reacheing for Louis's belly.

" be careful around baby, girls." i said as they fought over feeling lou's stomach. 

  Luna leaned her head down and kissed his belly, " hi, sissy. i your big siter and i wuv you dis much!" she out stretched her arms and hit Stella in the face.  Stella's hand flew up to her left cheek and looked and me wide eyed and teary, and then started the crying.

" aw babe, come here." i said and pulled her to my side. Louis scooted out of my lap so i could hold her in his place. she curled up into my chest and balled up my shirt in her fists as she cried. " Luna, say sorry to your sister." i said sturnly. 

" i sowy." she said bowing her head. Louis took Luna in his lap as best he could and held her as Stella started to calm down. 

" so Girls, me and daddy wanted to know what you want to name your sister." Louis said and watched as both the girls eyes lite up.

" We get name siter!" Luna squealed. 

" well me and papa will agree to what we like, but yes. You get to name your sister." i smiled down at Stella. Luna crawled her way out of louis's hold and Stella out of mine. the sat together and loudly whispered in each others ears.

"cookie. i wike cookie." Stella said. Louis laughed.

" they want to name their sister after food? so much like you its hilarious."