Chapter 44: Fight (M)

Start from the beginning

"We all have to ride together. I rode with Yoongi and Tae doesn't drive, or course. " Hoseok reminded the elder. 

"Ah.. Let's go then. " Jin strided to his car in confidence, the other three following behind him like his little minions. 

"Hyung no need to walk too fast, not everyone can keep up. " Taehyung complained as he climbed into the front seat leaving a huffing Namjoon standing behind him. 

"I called shotgun.. " He mumbled and got in the backseat with Hoseok. 

"Sorry Namjoonie, you were too slow.. " Jin turned his head to give him a fake frown. He laughed and fixed his position, now his eyes were focused on the road. Time to go.

The cafe held little to no people when the group of four arrived. Thankfully the usual customers, students from their school, had after school clubs and left the place deserted. Taehyung could sit and be cheerful with his friend without spells of paranoia. 

"Taehyung what do you want? " Jin asked as they stepped up to the counter. 

"I.. I want water. " Taehyung searched the menu for something tasteful and to his liking, sadly coke was not an option and he disliked coffee. 

"Who dislikes coffee? " Namjoon asked as they sat down at an empty table. 

"Who dislikes mint choco ice cream. " Taehyung snapped back, earning a muffled laugh from Hoseok. 

"Anyone with as high of an IQ as I obtain. " Taehyung rolled his eyes, he couldn't think of a comeback. 

"That's what I thought. "

Taehyung picked a napkin off the table and threw it at Namjoon. The napkin was so light it only floated a few inches across the table and landed on the laminated wood, nowhere close to Namjoon. 

"Well that was a complete failure. "

Before Taehyung could throw a playful snarky remark to his best friend Jin came up with their drinks. He reminded them that they shouldn't act so childish in a public, fancy place like this. The coffee shop gave a more casual vibe then fancy, but what Jin says goes. 

"So, Hoseok..you look happy. " Jin said. He was right. Hoseok shines more brightly than he had been the last few weeks. The happiness beamed off of him. 

"I am..Yoongi is different. I know you all see his intimidating side, but he really is fun. He's caring, he's sweet.. He's everything you guys don't see. " Hoseok spoke with so much admiration. 

"We're all happy now. " Namjoon smiled. He took a sip of his Iced American and missed the sideways glance Jin threw at Taehyung. Suddenly Taehyung felt suffocated and hot. The idea to run home and not look back tempted him. But doing so would ruin his friends happiness and he refused for them to feel sad. 

"We have to do this again," Jin draped his arm over Taehyung's shoulders, the doorbell ringing signaling their departure from the cafe. 

"Next time we will leave Namjoon and let Jimin take his place. The four of us together again. " 

"Hey!" Namjoon cried out. He hated being left out. 

"I'm just joking with you..maybe." They all hopped into the car. One by one Jin dropped them all off: Hoseok, Namjoon and lastly Taehyung.

"Text me later okay? " Taehyung nodded and exited the expensive interior of Jin's car. Just as he approached the front door he received a call from his mother letting him know they would arrive home later than usual and Seo Yoon would be late as well, staying at Ha Rin's house for dinner. 

Taehyung sighed. A night at home alone is what he needed to relax and calm his active nerves. 

The inside felt empty. Taehyung thought the feeling would bring him happiness but it felt eerie instead. He shrugged off the feeling and went to his room. The clothes he wore to school felt itchy and suffocating. He opted for changing into pajamas, It was already late in the evening

Taking a deep breath Taehyung peeled the semi tight fitting shirt off his body. Just as he put his hands on the button to undo his pants he felt a cold breeze graze across his exposed skin and he froze, goosebumps popping up all over his body. 

The reality felt like a scary movie. The atmosphere felt off, like something or someone was watching him. 

Alright, Taehyung you're not afraid of anything.. especially ghosts, 

He told himself. 

"Someone probably left the air on. " He muttered and continued undressing himself. His silk pajama pants laid in a messy pile on the floor. He grabbed them in a hurry and tugged them on. As he reached for the shirt he felt a cold rough hand touch the small of his back and another arm wrapped around his waist. 

"I've been waiting to get you alone like this. " A rough voice whispered into his ear. Taehyung froze in terror and refused to let out a scared whimper that  caught in his through. 

"Thankfully your mom and them went out for dinner after work. I convinced them I was sick. And to let them go without me." He traced his finger up to Taehyung's neck causing the smaller boy to wince back from him, his grip too strong to string around his slimmer body. 

"I can't understand that you don't remember me. All the fun we had when you were younger. " He nudged his nose into Taehyung's hair and breathed in deeply. 

Taehyung stood speechless watching the man as he removed his shirt. He so badly wanted to call for his mother, his aunt, his uncle.. 

His uncle wouldn't do anything. He tried to tell him the other night, but he pushed Taehyung away and told him to stop being a baby. 

"I'm babysitting you tonight, you know what that means? " The man had a smirk on his face and Taehyung felt disgusted. It was useless to run to the door. The locks were too high for him to unlock

"P-please get away from me.. " Taehyung tried to push him back, the memory that just popped up burning in the back of his mind. 

No, I don't want to remember. 

"It will be like old times, don't worry little baby. " Soo Won ran his hand lower until it brushed on Taehyung's thigh and he screamed for him to let go. 

Memories flashed through his mind but they were too fast for him to break down and process. He screamed one last time and the man's hand covered his lips to keep him quiet. He couldn't let the neighbors hear. 

Fighting, struggling, Taehyung tried to escape anyway he could. Kicking, throwing his arms, screaming against the man's hand. 

Fight or flight. 

Taehyung felt he was losing himself. All sense of thoughts, feelings. He lost touch with reality and completely lost control. He grasped the first heavy object he saw and dug his nails deep into the skin, clawing the man with his nails. The pain was so excruciating for him he stumbled back and Taehyung jumped away from him, turned round and threw the bottle of face cream at the man, hitting him in the head. 

Taehyung took the next heavy object he found and threw it at him again while screaming. Soon he was picking up anything he could find and throwing it at the man until he got so afraid he left the room. 

In a hurry Taehyung rushed over and slammed the wood so hard it could have shook the house. He locked the door and went to stand in the middle of his room. 

Still in his dissociated state he couldn't understand the things going on. He couldn't escape the fear he felt. 

Tears rolled down his deep red cheeks and he began sobbing, picking up books and glass figures to throw them into the wall. 

"Noo.. " He screamed, his words bubbling because of his sobbing. 

No..