"What is this!?" Violette asked as her eyes lit up from excitement.

She look at the box and started to open it to be greeted by a beautiful violet dress with a tiara and a pair of heels.

"Please wear it at the Emperor's banquet."

Viola smiled gently while looking at Violette who tightens her grip on the dress as tears start to fell down from her eyes.

Noticing that, Viola remember memories from her previous life.

Where Violette gave her a dress for Carlos's birthday but Viola only threw it away.

". . . I just hope it suits her."  she thought while looking at Violette who is crying. "Violette, why are you crying?" Viola asked while patting Violette's back.

". . . Thank you . . very much." Violette thanked her sister as she turned her head towards Viola with a wide smile.

". . . Thank you sister. . !"

Viola can only smile at Violette as she slowly embrace her. "We're family after all."

-

"Violette! My dear! How's the life in the Univers Dukedom!?" Adolf Bedford asked with wide smile while looking at Violette who is sitting in front of him nerveously.

"I-it's good." Violette answered reluctantly while fidgeting her fingers, waiting for Viola to come.

"So, did you tell the Duke that he owe me bunch!?"

"H-huh. . . ?"

Noticing Violette's confusion, Adolf's eyebrows twitch. "I helped you to get into your own family! But I don't get any rewards!?" he raise his voice angrily making Violette scared as they hears the door opened to find Viola with Astor that is behind him, walking inside the room.

"L-Lady Univers. . . a-and a Gaines. . . ?" Adolf asked with wide eyes as Viola sit beside Violette and Astor stand behind them.

"Baron Adolf Bedford, I thank you to bring my sister back into our house." Viola thanked him with a warm smile while looking at him.

Adolf lips form a wide grin, thinking that every Univers members will do for him. "Don't mention it Lady Univers. But, I'm just like her own father! And we're family."

Viola's eyes turned cold the moment she realised that this man hallucinations going too far.

However, she kept the gentle smile on her face.

"It's better if I stay in this mansion to care for Violette." he exclaimed proudly.

"I apologize, Baron. But Univers won't give any rewards to those we didn't asked to, whether they are our saviour. We just simply say," she look at him with her cold violet eyes as her gentle smile turned into a warm one.

"Thank you."

Adolf's eyebrow twitch as he stood up angrily. "I helped her to find her own family! And that's how you treat me!?"

"Unfortunately, we never asked you to do so."

He grit his teeth angrily but the moment he wants to shout, Astor's eyes that is the same colour as blood look at him with such contempt and coldness that quickly freeze his movements.

"Good job, Astor."  Viola thought as she glanced at Astor even though he didn't do anything at all and only look at the Baron who sweatdrop as shiver run down his spine.

"I raise Violette for 16 years!"

Viola's eyes widened in surprise."Isn't Violette supposed to be raised at the orphanage. . . !?" she thought while looking at him with wide eyes. ". . . you raised her for 16 years. . . ?" Viola asked, a bit taken aback.

Adolf have some hope in his eyes. "Yes, yes!"

"But father supposed to find her in the orphanage and because of her violet eyes, father took her in and brought her to the household. . . not this man." she started to think again all the events she ignored before because she never think twice about it and busy welcoming Violette into the household.

"Leave." Viola surprisingly exclaimed making the three of them widened their eyes.

"W-wha-"

"If you don't want to leave, no one will bother to carry your corpse to your household." Viola remarked with a cold voice as her lips formed a warm smile. "Please leave. Now."

-

After that meeting, Viola stayed silent the whole time making Astor and Violette slightly uncomfortable.

"Violette." Viola called Violette softly as she turned her head towards Violette. "Could you tell me what happened in the past? That you remembered."

Violette blinked, confused but decided to tell Viola nonetheless. ". . . I was left at the orphanage the moment I was born. But I was born with violet eyes that made others started to doubt my existence. This news spread to Sir Adolf, who later take me in that I assume because of my eyes." she explained as Viola look at her with wide eyes.

"In my whole 16 years life, Sir Adolf always said that I'm your family. Also, he always locked me up in the empty mansion with only a few maids and butlers, never allowing me to go anywhere but I don't really mind that and I was very happy when I get to introduced to my family."

After hearing that, Viola thanked Violette for saying everything to her including her past.

Viola stood up from her seat as she excused herself.

After exiting the room, she find Carlos with a crossed hands while leaning on the wall.

"Were you eavesdropping us the whole time?"

"Nah. I'm just curious about her past." he exclaimed while putting his hands on his pocket. "By the way, that's a great story to relieve my boredom." his lips curved to a smirk as he look at Viola who is displeased by his actions.

"Brother, now that you understand about Violette, please act accordingly and be nice to her, she's my sister." Viola exclaimed with a gentle smile while looking at her brother who raised his brow.

Soon he sighed as he approach Viola and patted her head. "I understand, I understand. She's your sister, so I have to treat her nicely."

With that said, Viola form a warm smile. "Thank you, brother."