30.0 Resumed Peace

30.0 Resumed Peace

So guess this is really it guys. This will be the last chapter of this book, that you (reading this) had followed (or not) for years. Yes, because I was a lazy author.

I did promise to finish this before the New Year but I got stuck on holiday preparation and all the parties that I forgot. I’m not a bit sorry for that since I enjoyed watching Sam and Dean in supernatural marathon me and my brother watched for more than five days. 

Okay so I’ll stop blabbering and just let you read. I hope I don’t disappoint.

-LYON CRITELLA- 

"Remind me why I should wear this kind of things again?" I stared at Dylan standing in front of a mirror looking liked a red haired woman with huge black sunglasses. He was wearing the clothes brought by my subordinates who were still loyal to me, Enrique and Daniel.   

"I don't know why people wear this kinds of stuff," I forced not to smile but my lips curved on its own when I saw how he stood on those four inches heels and the way the dress reveled his legs which was hairless and looked smoother than that of a girl. I felt like I wanted to just grab him from there and tear those clothes off him.

We knew from D and E (Daniel and Enrique) that both Jeremy and Luna got away from the explosion safely.

Antonio Mathers also escaped using another secret passage away from the house together with some Arpacci loyalist, they told Dylan but truthfully, he did not make it.

Luckily Rossini’s plan succeeded the four of us: Jeremy, Luna, Star and I, we were officially dead for the Family. But just to make sure, we had to have disguises.

"Are you guys ready, yet?" I heard Daniel call.  We would be leaving the country and go were Star had been living before he entered the Empire, when he was still Dylan Mathers. 

"A minute now," I told them and I saw Dylan raised and eye brow at me. "Starlight McNight, Really?" He threw me the identification card that the techno geek Nicholas Rossini sent to us. “Very original!”

"It's a really beautiful name, and you really looked convincing in these photos," I told him walking toward him. I really wanted to have my hands on those tempting legs. If I didn't see how uncomfortable he was on those high heels I would have thought he was tempting me by crossing those legs over each other while fixing the strap.  

I bit my lips looking at those smooth legs revealed by the slit on the dress he was wearing.

"And why do you play the guy in this?" He was talking about the I.D. again.

"I was taller than you," was all the thing that I could say but the truth was, I just want to tease him a little bit. Enrique and Daniele really did buy two guys disguises but I told them to buy a female one. It was just out of curiosity. And who knew the cat saw something rewarding being curios. 

"And you're supposed to be my husband?" He compared the two identification card. "...Brandon McNight?"

The story was, we were newlywed in a honeymoon trip. And although we were declared dead, they assumed that the bodies on the yacht were us we still couldn't let our guards down. The family had spies in every airport and seaports looking for any Arpacci or Mathers since some loyalist were still alive.

Dressing Star was not just for my own naughty pleasure but also an assurance that the two of us won't get suspected, since they were looking for guys and not a couple.