29.0 Repeated History

This is my very first update for this year of 2015, I hope you guys like it. The last chapters will follow soon after this one. And then the AUTHORS note where I will give you some info on how this book came to mind and evolve from one piece of crappy idea to a more (complex) but still crappy one. (lol)

If you have some questions on the plot or anything that might be related to the story, characters, events that might not have been clear, I will answer it on the AUTHOR’S NOTE Chapter. As long as it does not spoil the things planned for the following two more books for Atlantis and Luna.

DEDICATED TO: sleepyhead4197 for the lot of votes I received from. Thank you so much, I very much appreciate  it.

-LYON CRITELLA-

"Why is this happening now?" I saw panic in Dylan’s eyes as he looked at us.

I wanted to comfort him, to make his feel safe. But I would be lying if I tell him things will be okay because I really don’t know if they are.

I have no clue if we could get out of this problem in one piece.  

Luna’s held on his gun tightened as he moved away from the door to peek on the people following us. The three of us only followed him with our eyes before we continued to inspect the door.

I tried typing quite a few combinations of number and letters but it always gave me an ‘access denied’ reply.

Jeremy also tried typing some combination that might possibly be the password, but it also gave us the same reply.

Moments later Luna came back.

“There were more than ten of them,” Luna told us before going to the door and then pointed his gun on the keypad.

“Let’s hope this make it open cause we’ll be dead if we don’t open this door,” he was about to shoot when we heard a sound clicking on the door like it was opening. Then suddenly the door opened.

“Okaaaay.”

The four of us only gave each other a confused look before the door opened without us touching it and stood in front of us is one familiar face, familiar to me.

“Walter?”

And suddenly there was a loud sound that echoed before us. Everyone scrambled in the door and then we closed it. 

“Walter why…” I tried asking him. Did they already have the whole mansion surrounded? How did he get there in that place? He was supposed to be at the island where I left him.

“I don’t have time to explained, you should go to the boat using that door.” He pointed an open secret door from one of the cubicles. We were inside a bathroom and I could see from a small window located high near the door that people were dying outside.

The place where we were at was near the blood red pool tainted with death.

“You should go, now!” Walter told us before we heard a loud sound, like an object falling. Our eyes moved to where the sound came and saw red liquid on the floor where Luna had fallen. He had blood all over his shirt.

“Luna,” Jeremy hurried towards his side. He was still conscious but he was in pain. I could see his hand holding one side of his stomach where the blood was coming. He might have been hit before we entered the secret door.

“You should hurry,” Walter told us when a loud sound came punching on the door separating us from the outside world.

“I can’t leave,” Dylan told us. Even with fear on his eyes, I could still feel conviction on his voice. “I need to find my father.”