18.0 Misdirected Anger

-STAR-

Blake  and I took the table near the nearest exit of the restaurant just in case some of my father's people would barge in to capture me. It was a good thing that Blake was taken in by father that I had an accomplice in escaping.  We ordered some drinks while waiting for Night to arrive.  I knew he would  come.

Before I met Blake in the Mansion of the family, I was just alone in that room unable to get out. Father had made sure that there was a guard at my door and my windows every time.

I was not allowed to take or make any phone calls. My phone was also taken away from me.

Then one time, Blake had been my door guard. He talked to me, and it happened that I actually knew him when I was at the Empire Academy although I could not actually remember.

I could  actually remember some times when I was Dylan but it was fragmented and I don't actually care about it or him that Blake guy. Then later I thought of using him.

"Blake I want to walk around the house, is it okay?" He hesitated. Then I asked father if I could roam  around given that Blake would  guard me and  he agreed with it. After all, he said that I am not a prisoner.

Father didn't knew that giving me liberty to snoop around gave me the opportunity to get my mobile phone. It was  pretty easy knowing the secret passages in the house.

I just asked Blake to stay outside the door of the comfort room near the pool. The house was  full of secret passages, there in the comfort room near the pool were three secret doors. One of them leads to the main house, the other leads to a cave just down below the cliff where the mansion stood. The last one leads to the forest but was protected buy a password only father knew. I knew this because in the short time that I had with my brother after the kidnapping, we did play hide and seek and he taught me all those secret passages.

I went to one of the faucet and search for the switch under it. I turned the switch on and a little door on the wall under the privy of the faucet. That passage led to a storage room in the main house. I used that passage to move in the storage room and search for the next passage. There in the storage room was another secret passage to the closet of a room adjacent to that of father's room. And another secret passage on that closet leads to father's closet.

I sneaked  into father's closet using all the passages brother taught. When I was already there I could hear father talk.

"You mean the Critella was getting ready to strike us down?" Father was on the phone. "And where did you get this information? And how do I know I could trust you?"

"I know you're a good friend of Atlantis, or were you just friend?"  He continued standing near the window watching the seas that was at the back of the mansion.

"I can't give you Dylan, I don't believe that his safety is your top priority," father laughed. "Beside Nicholas, you are a silver haired Rossini. You're family help in eradicating my sister's family."

Father was silent for a bit. Was he talking to Nicholas, the Ace of Clovers? What was he talking about his sister? But whatever he was discussing with anyone was none of my business, I just want to talk to Night.