29.5 Specials (Escaping the Island)

29.5 Specials

DISCLAIMER! (R-18) This may contains GRAPHIC scenes specifically sex between males. Reader discretion is advised.

SPECIALS chapters are where I feature characters that won't get enough exposure in the main story line. The events in this story were connected to the main story however it won't have any great impact. It's just like a filler chapter but I made sure it is worth your time to read and gets you guys excited. ~fCee

FEATURING: Walter and other guys from Critella.   

-WALTER-

I needed to follow the boss. D and E had the job to meet with the boss after they escaped but I need to know that everything was according to plan, that the boss meets Dylan.

I don’t trust Rossini much. With Atlantis dead, it’s possible that he would be putting his family first than Dylan. He might betray us again, the same thing he did with Solaris Arpacci or the one known as Atlantis.

I knew what happened that night, that night that Atlantis died. That made me realized that Rossini cannot be trusted. He had betrayed his lover, why would he not do the same with his lover’s brother.

I wasn’t as much a good swimmer as the boss, or D and E who had followed the boss swimming the river. I’d just drown if I do the same with them.

But I knew I could do another thing.

There were only few people left in the area. And two were guarding the retractable bridge that we separated the island from the mainland. They have orders not to let anyone in or out, but I have an idea how to make them do it.

I have to fight my way out as quiet as possible, if I have to kill them I will.   

I walked towards the guard house which was a two storey building almost three meters by three meters in area.

The control room for the bridge was on the second floor so I made my way there when I heard something. It was a loud sound of someone moaning.

I had my gun ready but left it outside the door. And when I opened the room, there the two guards were watching something that wasn’t monitoring camera.

They were watching gay porn and they had been so surprised when I came in. I knew then that I needed not to kill anyone to get out of the house.

“Boys…”

“Walter,” the surprised look on their turned the porn off. I don’t know their name but me being one of the people close to the heir, they knew me.

“I saw what I saw,” I told them firmly looking at their faces. They weren’t bad looking but the shock on their face amazed me.

One was blonde with blue eyes, he had a bit of an innocent look but I knew he was a bit older than I was maybe on his late twenties. The other one was really tall and a really boyish look with a small scar on his cheek that made him look manlier. 

“Okay, we we’re watching porn, big deal.” The taller one told me but I knew he was also cheeking me out.

“Gay porn,” I emphasized which they just shrugged.

This would be easier than I thought. I knew what I had to do. “Whatever,” I told them. Now I have something against them, they were neglecting their duties.

“I need you to lower the bridge.” The bridge was actually not entirely retractable. Only the ten meters part of it that is attached to the island can be retracted but it was enough to put enemies off the island.