39

tw// mentions of self harm

"h-hi." jisung anxiously spoke.

"hey ji!" minho gave him a small wave and entered jisung's house.
"woah your house is so nice!" minho said as he admired the unfamiliar environment.

"y-yeah.. thanks." jisung shyly smiled as he lead minho to his room.

"well um...what do you wanna do?" jisung asked him.
"cat videos!" the older boy beemed. the dark haired boy nodded and opened his laptop.

"akaashi background? really?" minho laughed and playfully rolled his eyes while watching jisung blush in embarrassment.

"lets watch this one!"

° ° ° °

"

can i use the bathroom real quick?" minho awkwardly laughed and scratched his neck.

"yeah sure!" jisung pointed towards a door that was in the corner of his fairly large room.
"thanks sungie!" jisung blushed at the username and muttered a small "you're welcome."

minho wasted no time and ran to the bathroom.

just as he was about to wash his hands, he noticed something under jisung's toothbrush holder.

he tilted his head in confusion as he inspected what looked like a small silver object.

out of curiousity, he lifted the toothbrush holder and let out a small gasp.
"m-minho? you good?" he heard jisung's voice through the door.

"yes! just a tiny spider haha." he responded, soon frowning at the sight of a blood covered blade.

'does jisung...harm himself?' he thought, eyes subconsciously tearing up.

'why?' his tips trembled. why was he becoming emotional? it was none of his business. he quickly wiped his tears and placed the toothbrush holder back in its place with a heavy heart and left the bathroom, pretending like nothing happened.

"should we watch a kdrama now?" asked the younger boy. minho nodded and laid beside jisung, slowly wrapping his hands around him.

"w-which o-one do y-you wanna watch?" jisung asked.

"anything's fine."

° ° ° °

hoelee

hoelee: yeah um no we didn't cry when hogyu died 💔liked by myanimelegs, chris97, feeelic and 43,925 others

liked by myanimelegs, chris97, feeelic and 43,925 others

chris97: my poor bb cried im never forgiving u minho
hoelee: i-

spearbin: y'all watched the lies within without us </3

hyunsexy: @chris97 this could be us
chris97: you kicked me out of my own house
hyunsexy: no i didn't ♥️

~tbc

and thats on faking happiness for other people <3