Chapter 42

I stood up and wiped my mouth. "That is so good" I cried out. "Wow. You really are growing on my Tskiyama." I said bending down.
"Your sick" he said weakly.
"Sick? No. I'm fairly healthy now thanks to this quick snack break." I said I bent down and slowly licked the blood off his face. "I genuinely want to eat you right now." I stood up. "But I won't." I said hooking the chains I had around his arms and legs to the floor. I then walked over to Akio who I had chained up to the chair.
I lifted my leg up next to his face. "So tell me. Why do you really want me and Kaneki?" I asked.
"I've already told you" He said looking at me with utter disgust.
"Erm wrong" I said before kicking him full pelt in the face. I lowered my foot an walked towards him. I grabbed his face and turned his head to face me.
"What's the real reason." I asked starring him straight in the face.
"I want to kill you so he can experience what I did when I lost Rize because of him."
"Now. That's only half true. I'm not going to hurt you if you decide to tell me the truth now"
"No" he said looking up at me. I sighed and walked over and grabbed his arm. I grabbed his shoulder and his wrist and put my foot against his elbow. I was standing behind him ready to snap his arm but he turned around to face me.
"You wanna waltz in here like mr big ghoul fine. I'm queen bee around her so shut the fuck up" I said before kicking his arm, smiling when I heard the crack, laughing when I heard the screams. I left his broken arm and walked back the the front of him.
"Why do you want Kaneki dead then?"
"Because he has you and her."
"But if your going to kill me then what's the point on killing him?"
"If I kill you he'll come after me."
I began clapping. "Finally getting somewhere" I smiled.
"I'm just going to leave you here with the memory of me devouring your friend and snapping your arm. Don't ever underestimate me. If you decide to come anywhere near me or Hinami or any of my friends for that matter, it won't just be your arm and heart I'll be breaking." I walked away but stopped myself. "How do I get back to the café?" I asked smiling.
"You'll see it when you climb up the ladder." He said looking down.
"Underground torture chambers. How retro" I said laughing to myself. I climbed up the ladder and looked around. There was a sign to Anteiku so I followed it. As I got closer to the café I could see Hinami.
"Hinami" I shouted. She turned around from inside the café and ran out.
"Hinami stop" Kaneki shouted chasing after her but when he saw me there he smiled and ran over to. I hugged them both.
"Akio won't be bothering us ever again" I said smiling.
"If you ever do anything like that again I will kill you myself." Kaneki said squeezing me. "I thought you were dead. When I saw that pole straight through you all I could think was that you were Shish kebabed." I giggled.
"Did you feed on Tskiyama ?" Hinami asked. "I can smell his blood all over you" Hinami looked disgusted.
"No I didn't. I stabbed him a couple of times"
"Stabbed? You have wings how did you stab him."
"She has two. Just like me." Hinami smiled and I smiled back. I remembered my epiphany and looked up to the sky and smiled.
"What are you doing?" Hinami asked.
"Looking for your mum."
Hinami grabbed my hand and looked up with me.
"Were gonna have a good life now. We're going to be together forever just me and you. I won't leave you Taiga....ever. Your more like a sister then an aunt. And I love you." She said still looking up.