PROLOGUE

Ava Smith has been married to Marco Duclane for more than 20 years and they had had 10 beautiful children. The old couple thought they were done, all their children had already grown up and most had already gotten married and others had jobs, but come their suprise when Ava discovers shes pregnant on last time with little Evangeline.

Ava's pregnancy with Evangeline wasn't that smooth like her other children it was complicated. At some point her husband was suggested abortion beacause  the pregnancy caused some problems for her health but her stubborness  got the best of her and also the fact that she missed having a baby in the house. 

During her second trimester of the pregnancy she almost misscarried and was put on bed rest for the rest of her pregnancy. It not only worried her husband but her other children as well because they didn't like seeing their mother in that condition, most of them resented her for choosing to keep the baby because it was really taking a toll on her that at one point she couldn't even gt out of bet to use the bathroom, Marco hated seeing her so weak and vulnerable but if his wife choose to keep the baby he would respect her wishes and support her even if heaven forbid she lost it.

In her eighth month of the pregnancy she was washing the dishes  her water broke. Everyone was out of the house except her 12 year old son who was in his  bedroom blasting music loudly through his head phones that ho couldn't hear his mom shouting his name. If her son Christian hadn't shown up when he did things could have got messy. He found her sprawled  on the floor passed out holding onto her belly in water.

He quickly rushed over to her ''mom...''911, whats your emergency?'' ''help my mom passed out and she's pregnant.''

Hours later she was in hospital and her whole family was in the waiting room praying nothing happened to her. In the delivery room Marco was watching as the doctors tended to his wife ''sir we need your approval to take her to surgery for a C- section'' Marco just nodded his head and watched as his wife was wheeled away for surgery.

10 hours later as the family waited in the waiting room the doctor came out finally ''the Duclane family'' ''Yes'' Charlie stood up and replied cause his father was in no state to answer questions. ''Ava is out of danger but i cannot say the same for the baby, since she was born prematurely she is on an incubator for the time being, but Ava is now awake you can go and see her now,'' after the doctor left everyone rushed to see Ava.

 She lay there on the bed with wires down her throat helping her to breath. The family gathered round her as she woke up''wheres my baby'' the asked with a scratchy throat, Matthew quickly got a glass of water for his mother. They all talked until a nurse came in carrying her baby girl, the nurse handed her the baby as the family stood aside and watched her take the tiny child into her hands.

''Hey  honey, you did great.'' Marco told his wife ass he looked down lovingly at the new addition. Soon later after the whole family met baby Evangeline the doctor who performed the surgery on Ava came in ''i have bad news, we ran some tests and it seems that your child has speech delay, DPD, anxiety and stunted growth, sorry'' with that the doctor left the family to digest the news they had just received. After  the shocking revelation most of the family left to attend their own matters but not before congratulating their mother and leaving her to rest. That same night she still in the hospital she was awoken by the cries of her daughter who was hungry.

On the day of her discharge from the hospital she gathered her baby in her arms while her husband and son Christian carried her bags taking her baby home unaware of what the future holds.

**********************************************************************

I forgot to mention there may be light spanking coz hey that many kids there's got to be some kind of discipline