Chapter 12

-Luke

When I got home after mine and Ashton's date which was the best date ever, I went to go get something to eat since we didn't get anything at the laser tag place and I'm starving. I walked into the kitchen and saw my mum cooking.

"Hi mum."I say and hop onto the counter. She turned around and gave me an angry look.

"What?"I ask. Why is she mad? I didn't do anything. At least I don't think I did.

"When I got home from work Jack said that you left to go somewhere and you know the rule! When I'm not home you can't leave! Something could've happened to you!"She said.

"Mum I had to leave!"I said.

"And why is that?"She asked raising an eyebrow.

"I had a date."I said."And I couldn't just cancel on him or stand him up! I'm not that cruel."I say and she looked at me confusingly.

"Did you say him?"She asked and my eyes widen. Shit.

"Yes I did."I said.

"Why a him and not a she?"She asked.

"Because I'm gay and I like guys not girls. And I really like him. He's special to me."I say and my looks at me with a disgusted look on her face.

"You're not gay. You can't be. I'm sure this is just some phase."She said while shaking her head. At this point I was starting to get angry.

"It's not just some fucking phase mum! I'm gay! And there's nothing that can change that!"I say loudly while jumping off the counter.

"I'm sure if we get you some pamphlets you will be all straightened out in no time. And you can finally be normal."She smiles and I rolled my eyes. She just doesn't get that I'm gay and I'm never going to change.

"I don't need some stupid pamphlets! Nothing can change me! I like being gay! I like guys a lot! And just because I'm gay doesn't make me not normal! I'm normal I just happen to like guys! I don't know why it's such a big deal to you!"I say.

"I just don't like you being gay. It's not right."She says and I roll my eyes.

"So what are you going to do? Kick me out because I like the same gender? That's some messed up shit."I say and she sighs.

"I'm not going to kick you out. I'm your mother and I love you. I just don't like the the idea of being gay. So for now on you can't bring any guys over here or talk about them okay? Because I don't want to know about guys that you like. It's disgusting."She says.

"Whatever. Fuck you mum."I say and walk quickly to my room ignoring her calls. Once I got into my room I locked my door and to get my anger out I thought it was a good idea to punch the wall with all the force I had. Worst idea ever! I screamed out in pain and held my reddened hand. I heard a knock on my door and someone say"Luke? Are okay?"I didn't answer though I just sat on the ground holding my hand with tears in my eyes.