Chapter 9

-Ashton

"You're dating Calum? The person who I fucking hate and the person who beats me up almost everyday?"I ask Michael. I can not believe that Michael and Calum are dating! How long have they been togther? When was Michael ever going to bother to tell me? I don't like Calum at all! He beats me up and picks on me for no fucking reason! I never did anything to him! It sucks that Luke is his bestfriend and now my bestfriend is his boyfriend?

Michael sighs"Yes Ashton I'm dating Calum. I happen to like him very much and he likes me a lot to."Michael never liked Calum! He would get so mad when Calum would hurt me and he would go and try to hurt Calum but I never let him. And now all of a sudden he likes him? I don't understand.

"Why? You never liked him? And now you suddenly happen to like him?"I ask confused.

"Well yes I never used to like him but Friday night when we went to the party-"Michael says but I cut him off"Which you fucking abandoned me!"I say and Michael sighs"Yes I abandoned you and I'm sorry. I guess I was drinking a lot and then I found Calum and we started making out and then we were in his room sucking each others dicks off. I ended up staying over that whole weekend and we mainly just madeout. But then I asked him out and he said yes. We really like each other Ashton. I don't know why you're making such a big deal about this."

"I don't like him thats why! I didn't even know you were gay!"I say. Michael always dated girls so I don't know why he is suddenly gay.

"I didn't know I was gay either until that night but I'm glad I am. Dicks are much more better than boobs and vaginas."Michael says.

"You got that right."I say chuckling a bit. After a couple of mintues of us saying how dicks are way better than vaginas I say"Michael I think you should break up with Calum."I say and Michael looks at me confusingly.

"And why would I do that?"Michael asks.

"Because he's a dick Michael and he'll probaly end up breaking your heart. You guys wouldn't even make a good couple. And I want you to."I say and I could see anger flash onto Michael's face.

"No I'm not breaking up with him just because you want me to! Calum is not a dick! Why can't you just be happy for me for once?"Michael says.

"Michael I just don't trust him."I say.

'Well I do! And I don't care if you don't! When you finally open your eyes and see how good we are for each other don't talk to me."Michael says and before I could say anything the bell rings and Michael gets out as qucikly as possible. I sigh. What have I done? Michael was my best friend and now I lost him. For the rest of my classes Michael wouldn't even look at me. After school wad over I went to my locker and banged my head up against it multiple times.

"Rough day?"I heard a familiar voice chuckle and I instantly knew it was Luke. I turned around and he had a smirk on his face.

I sighed"Yes, yes I did."I opened my locker and put my books in there and took some out that I needed. I then closed my locker and turned to Luke.

"Did you know that Calum and Michael were dating?"I ask.

"Yes, I think they're cute togther."Luke says and I raise my eyebrow.

"You do? I don't think so."I say.

"Yes I do but I think we'll make a cuter one."Luke smiles and I blush.

"So want to have that date tonight?"Luke asks and smile. I can't believe he actually asked me out on a date.

"Yes I would love to."I smile Luke smiles aswell.

-

When I got home I went straight to the shower. I needed to be clean. After my shower I put a towel around my waist and walked into my room to change. I didn't know what to wear. Luke didn't tell me anything specific so I jusy decided on a gray long sleeved shirt and black skinny jeans and some black converse. I dried my hair with the towel and I messed around with it until I like it. I sprayed some Cologne onm i wanted to smell good for Luke.

Luke texted me saying that he will be over in 15 minutes. I went downstairs and my mum and Rick werw sitting together on the couch watching some tv. When my mum saw me she smiled.

"Hi sweetie. Are you going somewhere?"My mum asked.

"Yes if thats okay."I say and Rick glared at me but my mum smiled.

"Of course sweetheart! Just be back by 7."My mum says and I nod. While I waited for Luke I joined my mum and Rick and watched some tv. All of a sudden the doorbell rang and I immediately stood and took a big breath. This is it. Mine and Luke's first date. I've never been on a date before. Oh god what if I mess it up? Luke will never want to go on another one. The doorbell rang a second time and I went to the front door and opened it. Luke was standing there with a hudge smile on his face.

"Ready?"Luke askes holding out his hand for me to take. I take his hand in mine and we interlocked our fingers together.

"Ready."I smiled.