Meeting Siren pt 2

Yessss this is an update! Sorry it took months :/ I hope I still have readers >~< I will update more frequently. I promise. I update always on school nights. No school, no update)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>

Dammit! One minute I had my bow in my hands, perfect and protected. The next, I'd fucked up and dropped it like two stories down.

How'd I do that? I'm a fucking dummy. That's how.

I stared longingly at my bow that now rested lonely and gorgeous on the grass floor of this very small clearing just yards away from where Dakota and the rest had set camp. I'd been waiting for Hera to report back to me for hours, but there was nothing, and I was getting impatient.

A ruffle in the trees gave me hope that Hera would be here soon, but seconds later someone unexpected walked through those trees.

Dakota.

She had tears streaming down her beautiful hazel colored eyes. I could tell she was trying to stop the tears from streaming down her blushed cheeks and chin. They denied her every wish.

I watched her for a while, maybe fifteen minutes before she had caught attention to the bow that I'd dropped minutes before. The tears stopped, along with her feet that now seemed planted to the floor. I watched amused as she started to walk towards my bow, her hand stretched out as if she was a three year old infant who wanted mommies earrings.

Yes I knew she was in danger, if she touched my bow without enough power running through her veins she would probably be electrocuted. As fun as that would be to watch, I wouldn't let it happen.

I mean... I haven't even gotten to sleep with her yet.

If it were Hera.... Well, different story.

Dakota was just inches away, inches away from death, and just a few minutes away from being virgin less. I shook my head, jeez, I need to get her to like me first. I grinned.

"DON'T TOUCH IT!"

I watched in humor as she squealed and hulled as far away as possible and landed and her perfectly cushioned ass.

I admired her tan skin, a little darker than our average olive. Siren likey.

Well, I mean, she seemed like a Poseidon relative. I've heard alot that my uncle loved the women of Africa. Exotic. Well, some of them. But Dakota defiantly was not African. Was she born here in Greece? Maybe.

I rolled off the branch and hooked on to it with my legs so I was looking at her upside down.

"Hey, relax." I smirked," I just saved your life."

"who's there!" she yelled through her tears looking back and forth for someone who wouldn't show." I'm not alone ya know!"

I frowned," yeah, I am very aware of your circumstances. Look up the tree. And keep your damn hands off my bow."

Dakota didn't speak, she looked strait up at me with blood shot eyes, defiantly from the crying. From my guess, she didn't recognize me.

"Who're you?"

I swung my arms and flipped down from the tree branch, and Dakota flinched as I landed on my feet right beside my bow just a foot or two away from her.

"Siren, obviously I'm that cute face you couldn't get off your mind." I put my hand on my chest to mock hurt feelings. " seriously, Dakota, I remembered you."

Realization must have clicked for her, her eyes widened and she scooted away." don't hurt me, please? Apollo will be here soon, I'm sure he's already sensed your presence."