Sana comes out of the room holding the pillow and bed sheet. Sid is watching television as Sana puts everything beside him and stares at him. Finding him engrossed in the tv, she turns to leave. Sid grabs her wrist and pulls her to sit beside him. He asks,"What happened?" Sana looks at him and says,"Woh hamare bed pe kyun soyegi?" Sid smiles ans says,"Then where will she sleep? You know there is no other room." Sana looks at him and says,"But mujhe tumhare bina neend nahi ati hai. You know that don't you." Sid knows that but he doesn't say that he feels the same. He smiles at her and says, "Abb uska toh kuch kar nahi kar sakte. Please adjust for your poor husband's sake." Sana does not say anything, she looks at him for sometime and kisses him on his cheek and leaves. Sid holds the pillow, the same one which had brought them closer the first time. He looks at it and says,"So today we both have to be away from her. You brought us close that night, today you become my confidant and listen to my woes. I miss her. Yeah I do. I too won't be able to sleep tonight. But don't tell her that." He hugs the pillow and lies down on the couch watching his favourite English news.

Sana had to go alone to her shooting the next day as Sid had to take Jaanvi somewhere. Her temper was already high and now it had increased ten folds. She called him to give him a warning that she won't be coming home, if he doesn't come to pick her up. And as expected, Sid was standing outside the RV knocking the door to pick her up.

Jaanvi after returning back from her work, was having a chat with Sumitra ji. After her normal talks, their topic goes to Sid and Sana. When Jaanvi asks Sumitraji about their sudden marriage, she tells everything. Sumitraji says,"Sana is a sweet girl. I don't know why and how she did all that but she is not bad. Bachi jaise hai. She had lost her parents at a young age, maybe because of that she has no idea about anything. She is trying to adjust in our world, even if coming from a rich family." Jaanvi says,"Yes, I noticed that. She is a bit childish but sweet. Are they happy together now?" Sumitraji says,"They are cartoons. One minute caring for each other and in the next minute fighting like that cartoon,..kon sa tha woh, yes Tom and Jerry. They can't stay under one roof for more than ten minutes without fighting yet can't sleep one night away from each other. I really don't understand what will I do about them." Jaanvi starts to laugh and then says,"Oh that's why Sana was tossing and turning in bed last night." Sumitraji also starts to laugh saying, "Acha! Sid bhi nahi soya thik se kal. I heard sound of television till early hours of the morning." Jaanvi thinks for sometime and then says,"I think Sid has feelings for her. He cares for her. And Sana too likes him, it was evident when she introduced herself as his wife..But Sana, I don't know..thodi pagal type hai. I don't think she understands the feelings. How will she understand a guy like Sid? He is always so serious and never expresses himself properly. He will never say what he feels and she will never understand." Sumitra ji says, "Wohi toh. I really don't know how these two will understand each other and start a life together as husband wife." Jaanvi smiles and says, "Mummy relax. When I am here, no fear. I know what to do."

Sana got hold of her beloved Siddy boy only during the ride from her studio. Holding him tightly, she puts her head on his back like she usually does and says,"I couldn't sleep last night. Your friend snores at night and she kicks at night. I can't sleep with her anymore. I will sleep with you." Sid replies,"Okay I will tell her that, what you just told me." Sana hits him on his arm and says,"Kitne bade papi ho tum?" Sid laughs and says,"Papi? What?" Sana says,"Stop the bike." Sid replies, "No way dear, it's already very late." Sana says,"If you don't stop the bike, I will jump." Sid doesn't reply and neither stops the bike. Sana removes her hold and says,"Fine. I am jumping then. If anything happens to me, you will be responsible." She tries to move but Sid holds her hand with his one hand and says,"Stop."

Finding an empty bus stop, he stops his bike and Sana gets down. Sid gets down and holding her hand pulls her closer and starts scolding,"Are you crazy? Dimag hai ya ghas khane gaya hai? You ..Why do you always spoil everything with your stubbornness? Why Sana?" Sana looks at him with tears in her eyes. Sid looks at her and says,"Yeh acha hai tumhara, pehle galti karo and when I say anything, you start to cry. I am getting tired with all these now. Grow up Sana." Sana hits him on his chest and says,"I hate you. Why do you always scold me? I just wanted to see you. I haven't seen you properly or talked to you face to face since last night. I was missing you. I..just wanted to hug you.."

Sana starts crying and Sid pulls her into his arms. He says, "Okay now stop crying. I am sorry for scolding you but you shouldn't always blackmail me. And never, mind you never think about jumping from the bike. Your beautiful face will be spoiled, samjhi." Sana digging her face into his chest says,"So you think I am beautiful." Sid stays quiet for sometime and then says,"Abb rone ka karyakram khatam hua toh chalein." Sana says,"No. I don't want to go. I really couldn't sleep last night. Can I sleep beside you tonight?" Sid smiles and says,"Where will you sleep? We don't have many rooms with big beds like your bunglow. I am sleeping on the couch that doesn't pull up into a bed. So where will you sleep?" Sana leaves Sid and says,"I don't know, I am ready to sit near your legs all night but..I can't sleep beside your Jaanvi." Sid starts to laugh,"Aww..really? And what did you say? My Jaanvi. Sure na?" Sana looks at him and says,"No. I mean your bff Jaanvi." Sid cupping her face says,"Please adjust for me. It's just for a few days. I will do anything you say instead." Sana smiles and says, "Anything sure?"

Sid leaves her and backs off, thinking,'Shit. Kya bol gaya? Now she is going to roast me..hopefully no poems." Sana smiles at Sid and says,"I have a deal for you, you will do what I will say and I will not do what you don't want me to. Bolo manjoor hai." Sid scratching his head says,"Sana it's getting late let's go. Thik hai." Sana looks at him and says,"First say yes. Then I will go." Sid tries his best to avoid but finally succumbs to her and says," Okay. Yes. Now let's go." He goes to the bike and Sana holds his arm and says,"Then as per our deal, a few lines for me. Then I will stay with your Jaan." Sid says,"Poem doesn't come like that..Sit let me think." Sana sits behind him and holds him tightly.

Sid starts his bike and after thinking says,
"Tumhara mujhpe yun haq jatana acha lagta hai,
Mujhse rooth kar phir maan jana acha lagta hai.
Taklif dete hai, tumhara yun aansu bahana,
Baris sirf abr se nikale toh hi acha lagta hai.."

Sorry for the late update..But hoping the update brings smile to everybody's face that they forget the delay..Keep reading and commenting on the chapter..and don't forget to vote by clicking the star below..
Love and simply love..💕💕💕💕💕
*abr- clouds

💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕
Thanks all for 10k votes and making it #1 out of 1.2k stories followed by another story of mine..Words to Say I Love you..

Words to Say I Love you