CHAPTER 16 THE FIGHT

ALICE'S POV

I'm a complet nevers wreak. What happened before was painful but not as painful as what I'm going through now. OMG why did i agree to this? I love him but I'm going to kill him when he wakes up.

"Stop glaring at me it's mean" Blake says trying to snuggle with me.

"No I won't I'm here a nerves wreak and you're SLEEPING! How can you be sleeping at a time like this!?" I bassically yell.

"I'm sleeping because I need energy to win tonight. Which I will." He states calmly.

"If you get hurt I'm the one that is going to be tending your cuts." I say

"OH sexy nurse treatment. I likey."  This idiot states with his dam smirk.

"No how about whoop your butt treatment." I glare at him.

"You hurt my feeling princcess."

"Good someone needs to take out your ego before your head expoldes from it." Ha take that.

"Fine we got to go before I'm late but let me see the tat I gave you." he states seriously. I pull down my shirt a bit so he can see it. He stares and then kisses it. "I love it, I love you."

"I love you too." I say. Then he startes kissing me, tonge and all. Before it gets to heated someone opens the door.

"AHHH MY POOR EYES!!" yells Katie  

"GET READY WE WANT TO LEAVE!" yells Victor.

"Ok ok just leave so we can change" I say.

Once there gone Blake and I change. I am wearing my black combat boots, leather jacket, red crop top with black fight gloves, and camo short shorts. Blake is in his white shirt, black jeans, leather jacket and biker boots.

"Change now or I will keep you here." Blake states with a glare. I just walk out the room and go into Ky's room where he and Bianca are.

"He wants you to change." Ky guesses. I nod yes and Ky laughs.

"WHERE IS SHE?!" Blake yells.

"IN HERE!" states Bianca with an evil smirk.

"I thought it was chicks before dicks" I wisper-yell.

"Yeah but he's a fighter and I like my face." she states with a shrug.

BLAKE'S POV

When we finally get to the arena with Strawberry still wearing her little get up. We go to the back with the door under my name. The only ones in here right now are Strawberry and me. "Two questions. Do you know who you're fighting and the song you're going into the ring to?" She ask me while I'm puting on my black shorts.

"No and No. You chose the song." I say.

"YAY!" she runs up to me while I'm wraping my hand and kiss me.

"NOT AGAIN!" yells Katie.

"Whatever come on your helpin me chose his song" Strawberry states. Then the boys come in while the three girls leave.

"Your not going to like who your fighting." states Vic. "It's Seth."

 "I can take him." I say.

"OK good oh and he's flirting with Alice." states Ky.

"WHAT?!"

"JK"

"You better be." Then the girls come in smirking at us.

"They're ready for you, good luck babe." Says Strawberry. She gives me a kiss and I kiss my tat on her again. They all go outside. Vic and Ky on my side of the ring while the girls are in the seats they saves in the front row with Alex.

When the dude calles Seth's name everyone boo's, he has the song Ganster By Kat something. Then when my name was said the people went crazy amd the song Centuries by Fall Out Boy came on. Huh I thought they would chose a bad song.

During the fight Seth glared at me but I just smirked. In the end the champion won which was me. I got him with an uppercut then a jab. I got punched once but it's okay. At the end my favorite person came into the ring with me. Yelling "THIS IS MY BOYFRIEND" it was hilarous. Then we all went to get pizza Alex's treat. Today was a good day.

Alice's pov

I don't know if I should tell him that I bumped into THEM at the pizza place. The person who has avoided me for years. I went to the bathroom and called Tommy. When he picked up all I said was "He's back and he saw me. He was also with HER." Tommy askes me where I am and I tell him. I have to get out of here before I start hyperventaling. This day just went from perfect to horrible.

HEY YALL I MISSED YOU. THANKYOU TO MY NEW FOLLOWER WHO ALSO HAS AN AWESOME MUSIC TASTE. I HAVE AN NEW EDITOR WHO WILL ALSO UPDATE FOR ME SHE WILL GO BY WHATEVER SHE WANT BUT I NAME HER AS V FOR NOW. WHO DO YOU THINK THEY ARE? LOVE YOU. PIC: RING, SONG: Centuries by Fall Out Boy.

**YARI