chapter 3

Blakes POV (suprise)

Ok clam down she's just the girl you had a crush on since the 4th grade. I still can't belive that i have all my classes with her and I got this project with her. Dios I sound like a girl. I'm just thinking about the song Bailando by. Enrique Iglesias. I turned on the radio and guess what song was on in spainsh. I feel her put her arms up to pretend she's flying. "Love if I were you I would put your arms back around me" I yell over the wind. She does as she was told and the sparks come back. Her Body fits perfectly with mine. Dios porque esto me pas a me? ( God why is this happening to me?) When we finally get to my house that i share with the boys. She gets off the bike and puts her red hair back in a ponytail. "To tell you the truth i like your hair better down." I say in her ear and take off the ponytail. I see her shiver and smrik at her.

"OK so we're going to be working here?" she asked me.

"Yes we are. Is that a problem?" I ask her.

"No it's just I don't know how far my place is to walk home." She tells me.

"Why walk when you have me." I say. Then my girl starts blushing. Back up my girl. Well she will be someday.  "Ok lets go in love" i tell her.

When we walk in the house we go staight to my room. "You hungery?" i ask her and she nods with bright eyes. "What do you want we have a lot of food?" I ask. 

"Anything is fine," she says.

"OK I brought-- What are you doing?" i ask her when i get back from getting food.

"I was just looking around your room it's very neat for a boy." She tells me looking down blushing. i put the food down and go over to her and bring her head up.

"Don't hide your blush from me," I tell her gently, "You can look around when we're down working ok."

"OK" she says breathless.

"Lets get to work then" i tell her.

***********************************************************************************************************************

"It's late I have to leave." Alice says saddly. I become sad too.

"OK when can we work again?" I ask her.

"Tomorrow will be fine," she tells me. "Can ask you something?" i nod "Why aren't your parents here, but Victor and Kyle are?"

"Love don't ask questions you're not ready to hear the answer too," i tell her simply. She nods her head.

"Another question. Why do you call me 'love'?" she askes.

"Cause I can. I am the only one allowed to give you nicknames like that," I tell her. I walk closer to her and give her a hug. At first she frezzes the she puts her arms around me and hugs me back.

"Hey bro ---- Opps my bad have fun" says Kyle as he walks into my room.

"What do you want Ky?" I ask him breaking away from my loves warm tender body. I just put my arm around her waist.

"What do you and your lady lover want to eat we're ordering pizza." Kyle says. Out of nowhere Vic burst into the room. He looks around untill he spots Alice and gives her a bear hug and wispers something in her ear to make her blush.

"Dude you have two seconds to get off of her. 1-" He's off of my love right when i say one.

"Just wanted to make sure it was her." Vic says and walks out the room like nothing happened.

"Ok now that i have had a hug from all of you can i go home now?" She askes.

"Sure I'll take you home hottie." Says Kyle winking at MY love. I glare at him.

"I think I would feel better if Blake did it." she wispers. I then smirk at Kyles pout.

Alice says her goodbyes to both the boys and i take her home.

"Oh my god." she wispers. When I look up I see a woman at the window looking at us. "Well thanks for the ride I'll see you tomorrow." She tells me before getting off.

"Bye love." I tell her. She looks back at me with her big green eyes and smiles but it doesn't reach her eyes. Once she's inside I leave. For the rest of the night all I can think of was my beautiful love.

A/N HEY PEOPLE WASSUP. YES THIS BOOK HAS OTHER MUSIC THEN 'SCARY MUSIC' AS MY FRIENDS CALL IT. ALICE ON THE SIDE. SONG BLAKE WAS THINKING ABOUT THEN CAME ON ON THE SIDE.

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

** YARITZA