EPILOGE/ CHAPTER 23

Blake's POV

I got to an abanded warehouse. More specifically the warehouse I used to train in when I was an up and coming fighter. The police were following me behind me. I had told them everything that has happened except for the part of me being an underground fighter. The main officer was going through the plan over again. My only job was to get my "wife" and our unborn child. I was only to shoot if someone came up to us. With that in mind I went in with my boys and the police. Don't worry baby I'm here.

Alice's POV

"THE POLICE ARE HERE TO GET HER!!" I heard my mother yell.

"IT WAS MATTHEW, THE IDIOT CALLED THE POLICE ON US AND SCRAMED!!" yelled Toby.

All of a sudden the door bust open reveling my father. He came up to me smiled and kissed my forehead. I tried to move away but he held my face and whispered in my ear, "I will never be gone." After those words left his mouth there was a big bang and I saw a bullet through my fathers chest. When I look to see who killed my worst nightmare to thank them I was relived to see my child's father and my amazing boyfriend. He drops the gun and runs up to me. He kisses me and then unites me. When he is done he picks me up and kisses me.  He then carries me out to the paramedics while telling me he loves me, I won't be out his sight again, and that he loves our child. With those thoughts in my head I pass out in the arms of the man I love.

10 YEARS LATER BLAKES POV

 "Daddy" I heard my 9 year old son Luke yells as I got into our apartment.

"Hey buddy how are you? Where is princess?" I asked him.

"I'm good and princess is in da kitchen." He says with a big smile on his face. He looks like me but with his moms eyes.

"Lets go scare her okay." I tell him. He nods and we make our way to the kitchen to go scare princess. I count down to three with my fingers and we both yell so loud that makes princess yell. While me and my son were laughing I saw princess glaring at us.

I go up to her and kiss her "Hey Babe." I smirk at her. She still looks as beautiful when we were in high school. She glares at me.

"Blake how dare you scare your wife like that?!" She yells at me. I just laugh.

"I'm sorry Strawberry your just so easy." I tell her. She looks at me and the glare melts away.

"Yeah mommy you are easy!" yells Luke. Alice looks at him and runs over to pick him up and starts tickling him.

"Oh yeah how would you both like to sleep in Luke's room." Alice says with a smirk.

"NO" we both yell. He doesn't like sleeping with me cause I snore and I don't like sleeping with him because he moves around to much.

"Well I guess you will both behave for me and your little sister/ daughter." She replays with a smirk.

I walk up to her and kiss her tummy. You guessed it we are going to have a little girl and buy a house. I was the owner of a big boxing company with Kyle and Victor. Strawberry was a writer, painter, and a song writer. She has sold over one million copies of all her stories. Has all her paintings in an art gallery. All the songs she has written have been on the billboard 100. Kyle and Bianca are married with a little 7 year old girl named Victoria. Victor and Katie are also married with a 9 year old boy and Luke's best friend named Apollo. We are about to move into our new three story house tomorrow. Life has been great after the accident years ago. All of them except for Matthew have been put in jail for life. I have the perfect wife, the perfect son, and a beautiful baby girl on the way. If I didn't have a crush on the shy girl I would have never have become her bad boy.

"What are you thinking about?" Alice asked. She had that adorable confused look on her face.

"I was thinking about how much I love my life." I say. While looking down at the beautiful woman in my arms.   

" I love me life too and I'm so happy I got to spend it with the man I love." she said smiling at me.

A/N THE END GUYS I STARTED THIS BOOK A YEAR AND A HALF AGO AND NOW IT'S ALL OVER! I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THE RIDE. THERE WILL BE EXTRA CHAPTERS. THERE MAY BE A NEW BOOK BUT I AM NOT SURE WE WILL HAVE TO WAIT TO SEE. UNTILL NEXT TIME MY LOVES. OH AND HAPPY THANKSGIVING.

WITH ALL MY LOVE,

YARI