CHAPTER 21

ALICE'S POV ONE MONTH LATER

 I woke up with a hard body next to me and very sore. When I remembered why I blushed like a mad woman. When I remembered that we skip I tried to wake Blake up. I pushed, tugged, and even punched but nothing worked. So I did the next best thing. I straddle his hips and kissed him. That's when he woke up and started kissing me back. I pulled back and said "We aren't going to miss school again so get up and get ready." he just groaned.

"NOOOO I wanna stay here with my Strawberry." he whined. I got an idea and smirked.

"Fine but I was going to invite you to take a shower with me but I guess  never mind."  I told him while walking into my bathroom. With that he go up and told me to hurry into the bathroom. I just laughed and walked in. After our shower we changed. I wore a black baggie shirt with a garden coming out of a pocket, black ripped jeans, my red vans, one of Blake's red hat with the Heat on it, and one of Blake's  flannel  shirts on my waist. He wore his usual bad boy outfit but put on a black hat.

When we got to school we met up with the crew. I talked to Kate and Bianca and told them my secret. Kitty took her claws out and tried to hurt Blake. We got her to stop thankfully she is very over protective of me. Well so is Blake. When I told them I had to go to the bathroom they let me go.  When I got there is saw Sara and Toby together. In the bathroom and all of us are alone.

"Um well I'm just gonna go use the other bathroom." I say while taking out my phone behind m back and call Blake. I have him on speed dial.

"Why would you do that love it's just us four. We could have a party. Right Matthew." Toby says looking behind me. When I turn Matthew is also there.

"What do you want from me?" I ask making sure that no one noticed my phone.

"YOU" said Matthew and Toby while Sara says "Blake." I glare at her and she glares back.

"Now that small talk is over we must go before the boss gets made at us and he gives us all of our payments." Matthew says while grabbing my arm so hard that I think he cut off my circulation.  UGH where is Blake. "Superman won't be coming because you don't have your phone." says Matthew while showing me my phone and that he cut off the call.

"Wait who's this boss?" I ask.

"The same one who told Bianca to destroy Kyle but she backstabbed us. The same person you hate with your soul. Well same two people. Your father and your mother." Sara says.

With that she pushes a cloth to my mouth I try to hold my breathe but I can't. I breath in and every thing goes dark. I hear Toby and Sara laugh but I also feel someone who I think is Matthew kiss my head and say something in my ear. I can't understand what he said but his voice was soft. With that everything goes black and I am unconscious.

BLAKE'S POV

Where is she?! She missed first period and when I asked Kate to check in the bathroom she said she wasn't there. I tried calling her but it keeps going to voicemail . I have looked everywhere I even went to Alex and asked him. He had no clue same with Tom. I asked one of my friends named John who is a computer wiz and an amazing hacker to try to find her he said that it shouldn't take him long. All of a sudden my phone rings. I pick is up and yell "WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN?!?!?!?!" thinking it was Strawberry.

"Hello to you to Blake I know you want to know where Alice is and she is here with us five." an unknown male voice says.

"WHO THE HELL IS THIS AND WHAT FIVE PEOPLE?!" I ask. 

The guy growls and says "THAT IS NO WHY TO TALK TO YOUR FIGHTING BOSS AND YOUR GIRLFRIENDS FATHER. I am her with her mother, Toby, Sara, Matthew, and myself."

"THOMAS?! WHAT DO YOU WANT WITH HER?!" I ask.

"I want her to marry a rich man she was going to and for you to be left so low so I can kill you just like I did to your father. She was always arranged to marry Matthew. She just didn't know," He says with an evil laugh, "Oh look she is awake anything you want to tell her."  he asks.

"Alice are you okay, baby where are you, don't worry I will come get you, I love you baby please talk to me." I say.

"BLAKE! I don't know where I am please come soon I love you but there is something I have to tell you." My princess cried.

"It's okay baby I will be there soon I will come get you." I told her I didn't care what she had to tell me this is much more important.

"No don't hang up please. BLAKE I'M PREGENT!"  she yelled before the line went dead. Okay know that they called me I can give my phone to John and he can ... wait. SHE'S PREGENT AND I'M THE FATHER. THIS SI THE BEST NEWS I HAVE HEARD ALL DAY I AM  GOING TO BE A DAD. THAT MEANS I HAVE TO SAVE TWO PEOPLE THAT I LOVE.

Don't worry Alice and my baby I am going to save you both then I am going to give the life you both need. Starting with my little bundle of joy then this ring in my pocket. I will marry her and be a great father to my little boy or girl. But in order to do that I must save them.

A/N HEY EVERY ONE SHE REALLY IS PREGNET AND KIDNAPPED. THE SPOTIFY PLAYLIST IS ALSO UP IT IS CALLED THE BADBOY HAS A CRUSH ON WHO WATTPAD. SO BOTH HER PARENTS ARE THE BOSSES IT WAS WRITEN IN HER DAD'S POINT OF VEIW HOWEVER. I ALREADY KNOW THE GENDER OF THE BABY. BEST COMMENT WILL ALSO GET TO KNOW. MAKE SURE TO VOTE AND COMMENT. ALSO I AM THINKING OF REWRITTING THIS STORY BUT IN COMLPETLY DIFFRENT WAY. SO THAT MEANS THERE MAY EITHER BE A SEQALE OR A SPIN-OFF. AND WE ONLY HAVE I SAY MAYBE 3-6 CHAPTERS INCLUDING THE EPILOG. SO WE ARE ALMOST DONE. WHAT DO YOIU GUYS THINK ABOUT ME ENTERING THE WATTY'S 2015. NOW UNTILL NEXT TIME.

YARI LOVES YOU ;)