Chapter8- what

TWO WEEKS LATER (SPONGEBOB VOICE WHEN IT COMES TO TIME)

ALICE POV

It's been two weeks since Tommy meet the boys and everything was normal. My mom hasn't come looking for me. Me and Blake got an A on the project. My crush on him has not died down. I think it became bigger. No one knows about it. Right now I'm home eating Rocky road ice cream. The reason is because I wanted ice cream and I'm on my mounthly. "Coming" I yell when someone knocks on the door. Hanging with the boys really boasted my selfesstem.

"Hey I thought I told you where the key was." I tell Victor. Yes the boys know where the spare key is. I also told them almost everything about me except my mom, dad, and why I moved in with Tom-Tom.

"I have to ask you a question." he says. whoa he's really serious about this. I wonder what it is.

"Ok come in it looks like what you have to say is important." I tell him. When we sit on the couch he doesn't waste more time to ask me his question.

"I feel like I already know the answer but I'm still gonna ask. Do you like Blake?" He asks.

"WHAT? How do you know? Does he know? Does it show? Am I that predictable?" I ask in a rush. I'm worried he knows an doesn't want to be my friend or worse hates me. These guys are like my family I can't lose them.

"I knew it! YES! I know cause the way you two act around each other. No the idiot doesn't know you like him. Of course it shows. No because the guy that likes you back is blind." He says. Wait HE LIKES ME BACK.

"He likes me back?" I ask. "Why didn't he tell me?"

"You'll have to find out for yourself cupcake." He says. "I've said to much I must leave now. Goodbye." He says as he comes over to me and kisses my check and leaves. I'm left here with my own thoughts.

VICS POV

I knew they liked each other now I needed the idiot to say it out loud to put my plan to get them together in motion. I walked into Blake's room to see him lying down listening to music an looking out the window.

"I must ask you a question my friend." he moves his hand in a motion witch tells me to keep going. " Do you like our sweet friend Alice?"

He didn't even looked taken back. "Yes I do. Why?"

"A little birdy told me she likes you to." I say like it was no big deal.

"How do you know did she tell you? Should I talk to her about it. Dois I sound like a fucking girl but man you gotta help me." Man he does like her. He's whipped and she's not even his yet.

"Man you're whipped. Good thing me and Ky came up with a plan." I say. He glares at me.

"Not fucking whipped tell me plan now." He says. I tell him the plan and he agrees to do it. Plan hookup is in motion.

A/N hey wrote almost all of this on my phone I'll put the stuff I want to put when I get on my computer. filler I know it sucks. Happy birthday to my mom and that's it. I love y'all BYE

**YARITZA