"I won." Xie Minxuan provocatively said to Su Xiaobao before taking off his school uniform.

Liu Kai walked from behind and patted Su Xiaobao's shoulder: "It's okay. Our loss today is because of that idiot Xu's two penalty shots. Otherwise, we would have a tie with brother Xuan."

"Mm." Su Xiaobao hummed. instead of leaving in a cool manner like Xie Minxuan, he directly walked towards Su Bei's seat.

"Su Xiaobao, you are amazing." Su Bei smiled at Su Xiaobao. She took a thermos next to her, poured a cup of warm water into the lid, and passed it to her brother.

This was of course not the thermos printed with 'Yang Dayou's 80th birthday' they brought from their old home. This was a new one bought by Uncle Fu for them, who also gave Su Bei a bag of wolfberries.

"Not bad." Su Xiaobao took the thermos lid from Su Bei and modestly responded. Losing to Xie Minxuan made him a little unhappy.

~

At the same time, Huang Yinyin was also there, watching the game with several girls from class 8-3. After she saw Su Xiaobao straightly walked towards a girl right after the game, and even took the water that the girl gave him, Huang Yinyin couldn't believe her eyes. She once again glanced at the coke in her hand. Her face full of annoyance, and she was so angry that she threw the bottle away.

If she can't give water, then give him tissues.

As a result, before Huang Yinyin even moved, she saw that the girl already pulled out a tissue from her school uniform's pocket. Not only she handed the tissue to Su Xiaobao, but she also took another tissue and started to wipe the sweat on the back of his neck, and even shamelessly put her hand into his shirt! And this wasn't the most surprising, because Su Xiaobao actually cooperated with all her movements: as if he was afraid that the girl couldn't reach far enough, he didn't only turn around his body, but also bent down!

Seeing that scene, a girl standing next to Huang Yinyin couldn't help but whisper: "Yinyin, is that girl young master Su's girlfriend? It seems that the two are very close."

"Young master Su didn't give you his WeChat today, maybe because he already has a girlfriend. You should give up."

"Actually, I think that Ling Yu from class 8-6 is also very good ..."

"They are not the same!" Huang Yinyin ran away with red eyes. She really likes Su Xiaobao!

......

Su Bei certainly didn't know this matter. After wiping the sweat from Su Xiaobao's back, she quickly put a coat on his body.

"It's hot."

"Just bear for a while, do not take it off." Glaring at Su Xiaobao, she added: "What if you catch a cold and infect me?"

Su Xiaobao: "......"

——

After the school ended, Du Yiming blocked Su Bei and Su Xiaobao at the school gate. Tall and strong, Du Yiming's posture was threatening, and he was followed by a dozen boys from other classes. Similar scenes have happened so many times in the siblings' life, so when they saw Du Yiming brought so many people to block them, Su Xiaobao reflexively hid Su Bei behind him in a quick movement.

"Don't be afraid." Su Xiaobao said to Su Bei.

"I'm not afraid."

"Then why are you holding my hand so tightly?"

"I'm afraid you will be impulsive and fight them."

Su Xiaobao: "......"

Su Bei: "Really, ah."